Game Day North VS Footscray (Round 14 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couple of changes I’d make.

Forward setup is s**t. We are going to browny every opportunity but it’s too congested. Get everyone the * out. Pagans paddock. Mason up to the wing. Jack can play loose man and fly in off the back and massacre someone. Lord knows they’ll play two on brown.

Middle - Ahern can shift to half back, put the heat on McDonald. Lift or go back to the twos for the rest of the year.

Who needs to lift.
Hrovat - mate you need to ******* show something or you can play dev league for all I care
Turner - get the clamp on crozier ffs
Dumont - get some link up ball m9
Higgins - ffs you must have been chiselling your forearms all fortnight. Cut that s**t out and go get a ******* kick. Work harder
Goldy. No words mate

I should warn you mate. I don't like blind optimists.

Until we show some ******* heart, this mob of hacks is gonna blow us away.

Who's a blind optimist?

The pressure tangibly changed in the closing stages of the quarter.

They will tire and we will run over them.

As for heart, have you seen this side play this year?

I hate you Luke McDonald. You are the epitome of a weak, overrated primadonna who is only in it for the instagram followers and the beers.

******* so much of this. Walks around like a peacock when he ain’t even chicken s**t.

Just reminds me that ugly campaigner who thinks he’s good cos he can half football.

He’s not even footballing atm, so he’s just an ugly campaigner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any danger of Turner or Hrovat getting in the game and be accountable across the forward flank?, they are moving it with ease.

Disgraceful first half, absolutely robbery to be within 3 goals. They are out working us all over the ground. Killing us on the spread aswell.

Missing Jacobs big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back