General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox Footy is playing a "Classic Match" of Port v Melbourne ... they've gone with Round 18 2014 ... Sam Blease has just kicked a lovely goal from 50 after a big sprint through the guts ... feels a bit like a parallel universe
I feel like I remember that. He did absolutely * all for the rest of the game.
Reckon Tappy played in that aswell?

I feel like I remember that. He did absolutely **** all for the rest of the game.
Reckon Tappy played in that aswell?
Yep, he came straight to the bench after and looked like he was about to spew.

Yeah Tappy is playing, Frawley down forward, Ro Bail running around, and all looked right in the world when I spotted the ginger in the #13, until I realised who it was!

Yep, he came straight to the bench after and looked like he was about to spew.

Yeah Tappy is playing, Frawley down forward, Ro Bail running around, and all looked right in the world when I spotted the ginger in the #13, until I realised who it was!

Reckon that's the game we looked like winning until Grimes boots one on the full and westhoff(?) Kicks a goal from the LFP

these campaigners seriously need to learn to kick flatter instead of big ol loopers so instead of kicking to a pack of 8 * silly people ya kicking to a leading forward ffs

these campaigners seriously need to learn to kick flatter instead of big ol loopers so instead of kicking to a pack of 8 **** silly people ya kicking to a leading forward ffs

It's incredibly frustrating to see the team revert to doing this yet again. Even worse that Lewis can immediately identify it as the issue at half time...and then nothing changes.

The whole team needs to run training drills with Melksham, showing them how to identify and hit leading targets.

Any time a player wastes a forward 50 entry, drag them to the bench and give them a serve. I understand that it's opposition pressure causing a spike in adrenaline and causing poor decision making but the message just isn't getting through.

It's incredibly frustrating to see the team revert to doing this yet again. Even worse that Lewis can immediately identify it as the issue at half time...and then nothing changes.

The whole team needs to run training drills with Melksham, showing them how to identify and hit leading targets.

Any time a player wastes a forward 50 entry, drag them to the bench and give them a serve. I understand that it's opposition pressure causing a spike in adrenaline and causing poor decision making but the message just isn't getting through.
atleast have a spot in the 50 where the kick is going to go without it being 40m in the air then a forward can run onto it when ball carrier has the ball it really isnt that hard. can blame pressure or whatever but if you have a plan to say its going in low and flat to here here or here then its on the forwards to get there instead of mids just bombing it high n long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-06-23/analysis-how-demons-can-save-their-season

Surprisingly good article on the AFL website. I'm particularly big about the Garlett point... if he was playing instead of T. Smith on Friday i'm confident he would've crumbed a goal or two and won us the game.

A simple article but it's on the money and really just echoes what a lot of people on here have been saying. We need a crumber. We need another tall defender. We're too slow down back. Our forward entries are atrocious. If everyone else in the footy world can see it...

Was in great form before his injury too, 6 goals in 2 games then did a hammy early in the Richmond game.
Kent's Hammy's always seem to go weak when he plays richmond

Underrated game from Hannan on the weekend. Not alot of love but I thought he ran an worked his oort off.

Also Harmes had a couple moments where he absolutely bitched some opponents with pure strength. Still remarkably inconsistent but if he develops right will be a very damaging player.

Underrated game from Hannan on the weekend. Not alot of love but I thought he ran an worked his oort off.

Also Harmes had a couple moments where he absolutely bitched some opponents with pure strength. Still remarkably inconsistent but if he develops right will be a very damaging player.
Yeah I liked Hannan, thought he was everywhere. Second most dangerous forward after TMac

Yeah I liked Hannan, thought he was everywhere. Second most dangerous forward after TMac
As it stands Hannah is a much better player than a Trac. He was very good against Port. He runs hard, is quick, good overhead and regularly hits the scoreboard. If he was drafted number two the board would be raving over him. And if Trac was a mature age rookie people would be demanding he be dropped.

have they came out and said how Tmac and Jetta pulled up? if we lose those 2 reckon we will lose this week we cant lose our best defender and best forward and win. Only have to be off the slightest this year and lose. saints paying 6 bucks on crown reckon thats pretty good odds. no im not saying its doomsday im happy with the way weve played the last 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back