Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S25 team thread - Well done NickCC, WCW B&F winner

Remove this Banner Ad

YT: Youtube
HMU: Hit me up
SMH: Shake my head
Lol: Laugh out loud
FML: * my life
HHKMA: Help Haydos kidnapping me again
EAD: Eat a dick
EAHD: Eat a hot dog
IMWT: In Marsh we trust
Hope this helps Elton Johns Wig

YT: Youtube
HMU: Hit me up
SMH: Shake my head
Lol: Laugh out loud
FML: **** my life

HHKMA: Help Haydos kidnapping me again
EAD: Eat a dick
EAHD: Eat a hot dog
IMWT: In Marsh we trust
Hope this helps Elton Johns Wig
All bolded ones I knew, the rest, IDK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colour me surprised! Sorry I couldn't make it tonight as I couldn't get any WiFi here in Singapore. I'm back at the hotel now and I've just read through everything.

Firstly thank you for the great season haydo you're the best captain in the SFA and you've done a great job with tonight's count. Thank you also to the rest of the LG (EJW, SS, dogs and Matty) you're a bunch of legends and all those bribes obviously paid off :D

Lastly thanks to the rest of the squad for making this such a great season. We didn't win the big one but we still had a great season both on and off the field.

We have a great team with intelligent, funny posters and we'll continue making strides in S26.

On the topic of S26 I am stepping down from the LG as I'm traveling for the next 11 months and won't always have reliable access to the internet. I'm certainly sticking around at the Wonders though!

Thanks again legends!

Thank you also to the rest of the LG (EJW, SS, dogs and Matty) you're a bunch of legends and all those bribes obviously paid off :D
Nick mate, you know I've left the Wonders and was never in the LG right...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back