Preview Hawks vs Dogs - Round 16, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Cyril's retirement has really knocked the stuffing out of this thread.

Hoping like hell Gunners is good to go and that Worpel gets another shot at it.
2 of TOB, Duryea, Langers to be omitted.

If the Doggies continue on the trajectory of the past fortnight we are in for a tough night.

Langford out & Gunston in...
I’d like to see Langford & Morrison out with Gunston & JOR to come in.

The young bloke needs a spell & some touches. Even a couple of weeks in the twos & refresh, then roll him out for the rest of the year.

ROUND 16 TEAM
Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn
Etihad Stadium
Saturday 7 July, 7.25pm

B: Ryan Burton, James Frawley, Ben Stratton
HB: Jarman Impey, James Sicily, Blake Hardwick
C: Ricky Henderson, Tom Mitchell, Isaac Smith
HF: Jack Gunston, Jonathon Ceglar, Jaeger O'Meara
F: Luke Breust, Jarryd Roughead, Paul Puopolo
R: Ben McEvoy, Liam Shiels, Daniel Howe
INT: Conor Glass, Harry Morrison, Taylor Duryea, Teia Miles
EMER: Tim O'Brien, Jonathan O'Rourke, Kaiden Brand, Brendan Whitecross

IN: Teia Miles, Jack Gunston
OUT: Will Langford (finger), Tim O'Brien (omitted)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like Miles across halfback. Watching Box Hill his creativity and ability to link up is impressive - much better than last year. I see potential in him and hope he takes his chances. Box Hill look noticeably worse when he isn’t there. He has attributes that distinguish him from a list clogger.

That being said, I hope we don’t use him as a pressure forward. Doesn’t have the raw speed and power that makes defenders nervous, and wastes his ability to start attacking chains. Would rather Jars return forward.

I really like Miles across halfback. Watching Box Hill his creativity and ability to link up is impressive - much better than last year. I see potential in him and hope he takes his chances. Box Hill look noticeably worse when he isn’t there. He has attributes that distinguish him from a list clogger.

That being said, I hope we don’t use him as a pressure forward. Doesn’t have the raw speed and power that makes defenders nervous, and wastes his ability to start attacking chains. Would rather Jars return forward.
Yep. I’ve liked his work at Box Hill. Hope he does well.

Miles in well everyone knows my thoughts on him but at least TOB and Langford are out. I like Harry Morrison as a kid but geez if we had any depth he'd have been dropped by now.

Given Miles strong form has been across half back, expecting Impey to go forward and Miles to half back. Impey, Pop and Duryea as the pressure forwards.

Hope for sake Miles he has a good one. He probably is on trial to see if he stays. For a player of his build he doesn't seem to have any attributes that are special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back