FTA-TV Poor Experiences you have had with Australian "celebrities"

Remove this Banner Ad

A few guys from work raided a corporate box she was in for an AFL game, surprisingly she was awesome about it and took photos and everything too.
For some of the mistakes you can forgive Pauline because she is a genuine person, on air she is always finding it difficult, and her advisors aren't always on the ball, but she is genuine, she just needs better people around her. She has got better on TV lately, but she is always nervous.

Matt makes me want to vomit each time I see him. Fat turd. He names each of his cravats. He's not even a chef. He's a 'food critic'.

Got off a flight to South Africa and was collecting my luggage. Asked him if I could take a picture as my wife is a massive MasterChef fan. Could have politely said after a long flight it wasn't the best time. But instead told me to piss off.

Got off a flight to South Africa and was collecting my luggage. Asked him if I could take a picture as my wife is a massive MasterChef fan. Could have politely said after a long flight it wasn't the best time. But instead told me to piss off.

Some of these clowns are fake celebrities not worth having a photo with at all.
What comes with the territory even if ts pissy celebrity territory is tearting people with respect including or especially those who are fans because that's who pays these nobodies salaries!

For some of the mistakes you can forgive Pauline because she is a genuine person, on air she is always finding it difficult, and her advisors aren't always on the ball, but she is genuine, she just needs better people around her. She has got better on TV lately, but she is always nervous.

Hitler was probably genuine if you met him at a soccer game.

Hitler was probably genuine if you met him at a soccer game.

Turn it up mate. All she is about is trying to make things better for Australians, she is nothing like Hitler don't think she has a psychopathic
hatred for 6 million jews , gypsies , unwell or mentally disadvantaged or Polish people or Russian people, really say something sensible or not at all.

Geoffrey Rush must be one of the all time great actors and if I've seen him once, I've seen him a thousand times. Never spoke to him but my kids were pirates fans and he had a nice chat apparently (I wasnt there) But isn't that how it is here? They get to lead pretty much normal lives. I'm surprised any of them arc up much, it must be paradise compared to UK or USA

Australia Day 2014 I think it was and I was at the tennis final, and I was wearing the most terrible/wonderful blue hat with “Australia” emblazoned on the front above a map of Australia.

The match has ended and Geoffrey Rush walks past us up the steps to leave.

“You’re Geoffrey Rush!” I say in drunk happiness. I quickly take off my hat and say, “would you like my hat?”

He looks at me, looks at the hat, and says, quite politely, “ah, no thanks mate, you keep it.”

True story.

Australia Day 2014 I think it was and I was at the tennis final, and I was wearing the most terrible/wonderful blue hat with “Australia” emblazoned on the front above a map of Australia.

The match has ended and Geoffrey Rush walks past us up the steps to leave.

“You’re Geoffrey Rush!” I say in drunk happiness. I quickly take off my hat and say, “would you like my hat?”

He looks at me, looks at the hat, and says, quite politely, “ah, no thanks mate, you keep it.”

True story.
Did you tell him you are a big deal on BigFooty?

I saw an 'internet sensation' I'd rather not name at this point in time (he features prominently on e-celebrity website The Limbo Club) at a Club X adult entertainment shop yesterday. I was there with the new missus buying toys when I recognised him instantly. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen vibrating Pfun plugs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the buzzing anal inserts and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What a c*ntbiscuit.

I like hearing Sammy Newman is a good bloke. Never met him but like him.

I met Shaun Burgoyne at a wedding. Nice quiet bloke.

I was always nervous as a kid getting Ben Cousins autograph after games. My favourite player I didnt want him to be a dick to me... he didnt say much , just a grin and a scribble. I hope he's doing better.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw an 'internet sensation' I'd rather not name at this point in time (he features prominently on e-celebrity website The Limbo Club) at a Club X adult entertainment shop yesterday. I was there with the new missus buying toys when I recognised him instantly. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen vibrating Pfun plugs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the buzzing anal inserts and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What a c*ntbiscuit.
that is a rehashed story

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Check out the sharp eye on Stinger! Yeah, in interwebz language it's a 'copypasta'. Copy the text, paste the text, swap out the celebrity, shop and stolen product for the one you want to hang s**t on.
still a funny story though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Carl Rackemann at a beach bar in Barbados, 1995. McDermott and Fleming were injured before the 1st Test so he got a call up, never really a chance to play though. We won the first Test within 3 days and heard the players would be going to this bar later that night. He had a couple of groupies hanging off him and gave off an aura that he had quite a few tickets on himself. Not really a big deal but compared to all the other players, he came off as a knob.

Carl Rackemann at a beach bar in Barbados, 1995. McDermott and Fleming were injured before the 1st Test so he got a call up, never really a chance to play though. We won the first Test within 3 days and heard the players would be going to this bar later that night. He had a couple of groupies hanging off him and gave off an aura that he had quite a few tickets on himself. Not really a big deal but compared to all the other players, he came off as a knob.

I met Merv Hughes at a bar in Emerald, in Central QLD years ago. Had a fantastic chat. Absolute gentleman.

Went to the local markets one Easter a few years back. GF at the time went to the public toilet. As she was walking in, Nicole Kidman was walking out.
GF later said that as she walked in, the stink almost burnt her nose hair.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bullshit. She's a racist ******* who keeps at it because it's too late to change careers.
Explain her racism in detail. That's if you can. I mean really racism that is a word bandied aropund too much these days, just because some Australians liked their world the way it was, doesn't mean they hate everyone else or feel better than them, so go on explain , or have you a chip upon your shoulder?

Met a lot of sports people when I was writing

Mark renshaw (TDF cyclist) organised for my sons to have a skull cap each that he’d signed after I arranged an interview with him once. Helps that he’s from Bathurst though.

Craig Lowndes signed a heap of stuff for my boys as ‘Conrod the V8’ (a character he played in a kids show called Roary a The Racing Car). He’s an awesome dude.

Most of the drivers are - John Bowe is a gentleman, so is Dick Johnson.

Tom Harley was awesome, I interviewed him as professionally as I could but couldn’t help blurting out that I was a cats tragic and had a jersey in the car. He signed it and just had a general chat about the club for 10 minutes afterwards.

Petero Civoniceva - champion bloke (arguably the best rugby league prop of the last 30 years).

A surprising one: Pauline Hanson. Interviewed her over the phone once and she sounded intelligent, articulate, polite, etc. maybe I just got her on a good day.

My wife knew Petro and his wife back in the day and she concurs. Really nice bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back