AFL 2018 - Prelim Final - West Coast v Melbourne, Optus Stadium, Sat, Sept 22, 1.20pm WST

Who wins the 2018 2nd Prelim Final?

• West Coast by 40+

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • West Coast by 20+

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • West Coast by a kick or two

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Melbourne by a kick or two

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Melbourne by 20+

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Melbourne by 40+

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious q - what about Burgoyne and Roughead? They look cooked to me, is it a case of good enough during H&A that they provide leadership and experience and expect the next gen to push through in finals.
Roughead probably will just purely that Nash isn't ready, Schoenmakers achillies is rooted, and Gunston isnt a traditional key forwasrd

Burgoyne was great this year, Just had a s**t finals series, He played as well as he has at hawthorn during the H+A

Roughy probably done. The cancer took too much out of him. Getting back to playing is amazing in itself. Will probably go on just for pure structural reasons.

Burgoyne played the finals with broken ribs which probably explains why he wasn't so good. His first half of the season was as good as any he's ever had. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Fair enough. I forgot about Burgoynes ribs too to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast may have snagged Gaffs signature with this performance.

You'd think it would give him pause for thought.

every time they show gaff, he looks panicked, like a kid who doesn't know how to break up with his girlfriend.
if he leaves, it wont be because of the eagles.

Execpt the Eagles have beaten Collingwood at both the MCG and Optus this season....

Derp.
Means s**t all when it comes to a GF, where the pressure and atmosphere will be significantly greater. Also, they were leading with 5 mins to go in the QF...

The thing is, they don't. They're like a deer in headlights at the G when finals come. Melbourne are playing worse than Carlton are right now, so how is that a gauge for anything? Whereas Collingwood played incredibly well to thrash Richmond, who are a much much better side than Melbourne.
Wow. I thought you were a decent, but heck me this is one of the most ignorant posts I've seen in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back