Autopsy UP THE BLOODY PRELIM!

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree

Just told the missus if we drop this game I’ll be taking a long LONG walk that afternoon. And please don’t hassle me with anything for at least one week

She wasn’t impressed.
All good mate, be a fairly even game until 2 or 3 minutes into the last quarter then we'll surge ahead and win by about 5 goals

I can't handle another loss after 2015. I'm far too attached to this game, for the love of all that is holy, please win.
If we forget to handshake the umpires hands after the anthem. Be very very concerned, showed how nervous we were in 2015.

561675_86b8124e19264bb66f048c8777b18a01.png
F U Vic media
F U AFL 360
F U The Couch
F U The Age
F U Herald Sun
F U Gary Lyon
F U Eddie Maguire
F U all-Australian commitee
F U for overlooking Yeo
F U for shafting Hurn as captain

F U Gil
F U AFL
F U VFL
F U Melb fans in fed square being projected into perth stadium
F U Freo dickers

Collingwood - cash me outside - how bou dah

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn maybe big but he's a bit of a bitch. Remember Cripps getting him and someone else as well.

I agree

Just told the missus if we drop this game I’ll be taking a long LONG walk that afternoon. And please don’t hassle me with anything for at least one week

She wasn’t impressed.

Biggie I didn't even need to tell my wife , she already knows what I will be like if we don't win , she shook her head this morning and told me if we don't win the GF she is bracing herself for a s**t month, actually her exact words were " Christmas cant come soon enough. "

My wife really hasn't got that much interest in footy but for her own sanity she will be wanting an Eagles win.

Had a bit of a read over on the dorkers board. gee, they're a salty mob. Void/starved of success. They envy and hate us at the same time.
I don't really care much for comparisons to freo as they are just another of 17 opponents... But I can't help but love the fact straight on the back of their most successful period we have - by virtue of making a second grand final - surpassed that period of success with what is (on current achievements) only our third most successful period. And you know how much that eats away at them inside.

I don't really care much for comparisons to freo as they are just another of 17 opponents... But I can't help but love the fact straight on the back of their most successful period we have - by virtue of making a second grand final - surpassed that period of success with what is (on current achievements) only our third most successful period. And you know how much that eats away at them inside.

Cheapest rent in Perth inside a spacious Freo head

Congratulations on reaching another Grand Final. Here are the midfield frequency stats for the match, if you haven't seen a previous post, this is an overall summary of how often players were lining up as one of your 5 mids.

There were 29 bounces

Hutchings 25 (5w)
Yeo 24
Redden 23 (14w, 9i)
Shuey 22 (3w)
Sheed 22 (13i, 9w)
Masten 21 wing
Cripps 5 wing
Rioli 3 (2i, 1w)

Rucks:
Lycett 18
Vardy 11

Breakdown by Quarter

1st Term - 5 Bounces

Shuey 5 (3i, 2w)
Hutchings 4
Yeo 4
Masten 4 wing
Redden 3 (2i, 1w)
Sheed 3 (2w, 1i)
Cripps 1 wing
Rioli 1

2nd Term - 7 Bounces

Redden 7 (4i, 3w)
Hutchings 7 (4i, 3w)
Yeo 6
Masten 6 wing
Sheed 5 (4i, 1w)
Shuey 4 (3i, 1w)

3rd Term - 11 Bounces

Masten 11 wing
Yeo 10
Hutchings 10 (2w)
Shuey 8
Redden 8 (5w, 3i)
Sheed 8 (4i, 4w)

4th Term - 6 Bounces

Sheed 6 (4i, 2w)
Redden 5 wing
Shuey 5
Yeo 4
Hutchings 4
Cripps 4 wing
Rioli 2 (1i, 1w)

Centre Clearances (per AFL Stats)

Hutchings 2
Shuey 2
Sheed 2
Vardy 2
Cripps 2
Ryan 2
Rioli 1
Jetta 1
Hurn 1

Notes:
- After 2 matches where Vardy predominantly played 1st ruck, things returned to normal
- Cripps spent the majority of the match starting off the back of the square
- Masten was back in the last, but I wasn't 100% paying attention as to whether he was legitimately playing as a back again, or just starting off the back of the square

Remove this Banner Ad

Back