Autopsy UP THE BLOODY PRELIM!

Remove this Banner Ad

I re watched it last night
Venables was very good. Never went completely missing just kept impacting on the game the whole match.
Would be interested to see Venners score involvements. He had a hand in a stack of our chains by my recollection. Especially early, when the game was alive.

Hahaha watching it again, I can't stop.
Any gif requests?
Yes, that melbourne player who had to wait for the ball 30m , but then Duggan sacked him, he got back up not realising it was a free against, tried to play on, and Gov sacked him....great stuff.

Ryan’s tapping run through the middle was matera like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t remember last time I’ve seen the club so relaxed, Simmo has really fostered a beautiful vibe at the club, you can see it and feel it. I love the way the boys didn’t carry on like muppets after a win either, they look so focused.
#culture

I can’t remember last time I’ve seen the club so relaxed, Simmo has really fostered a beautiful vibe at the club, you can see it and feel it. I love the way the boys didn’t carry on like muppets after a win either, they look so focused.
#culture

I agree - it seems more mature than 2015. As I posted in a few other threads, I feel oddly calm. I did with the Melbourne game too and that panned out to be a belting, so perhaps an omen for a decent performance.

I agree - it seems more mature than 2015. As I posted in a few other threads, I feel oddly calm. I did with the Melbourne game too and that panned out to be a belting, so perhaps an omen for a decent performance.

Me too. Unlike 2006 and 2015 we're head-and-shoulders the better team on the park this time around. The Premiership is ours to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back