Autopsy UP THE BLOODY PRELIM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Crapping myself for this week, but so excited to get another crack at it.

Forecast is 13 and rainy in Melbourne. That doesn’t feel like a good thing for Kennedy and Darling, but let’s hope Cripps, LeCras, Rioli and Ryan pick up any slack.

Let’s smash them so I can get super arrogant.

Holy s**t what a win! We played finals footy to a tee; slick handballs in close, hard running and tackling. If we bring that next week we'll win the flag.

I think it's fair to say we have completely scarred all Port supporters for life with our recent dominance over them and those after-the-siren wins at Adelaide Oval.

It is truly delicious.
I have to live in Adelaide with those poor Port ferals.

And isn't it glorious :moustache:

Made the call earlier in the week that they were coming over negative from the outset. Melbourne players themselves were talking about the weeks rest and the crowd. Then all the media going absolutely crazy about the crowd, we were in their heads days before the game even started. You go into a game with those things in your head, you’re cooked. And they were, they absolutely shat themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made the call earlier in the week that they were coming over negative from the outset. Melbourne players themselves were talking about the weeks rest and the crowd. Then all the media going absolutely crazy about the crowd, we were in their heads days before the game even started. You go into a game with those things in your head, you’re cooked. And they were, they absolutely shat themselves.

With old mate calling on people to buy tickets and not attend, Hutchy flying fans over, playing footage on the screen during the game, it was infantilising.

Putting the pressure of Jim Stynes and Dean Bailey on them. Not to mention everyone backing them. They were set up to fail and we absolutely brought it, it really was just boys playing men.

All good mate, be a fairly even game until 2 or 3 minutes into the last quarter then we'll surge ahead and win by about 5 goals
I was looking for it to be a fairly even game until 2 or 3 minutes into the first quarter, then surge to win by about 15 goals. * this, we just want a good game neutral fan s**t. I want a boring one sided flogging.

I was looking for it to be a fairly even game until 2 or 3 minutes into the first quarter, then surge to win by about 15 goals. **** this, we just want a good game neutral fan s**t. I want a boring one sided flogging.
I'd be more than happy with that but I don't think it'll happen.
Unless Cole completely shuts down DeGoey and JK gets a bag of 8 or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back