Media The Rise (Of Qestosterone) And Fall Of Gym4Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Hilarious, the Bears have legitimate leaks and the only thing kdavva74 can do about it is try and copy my media thread, but doing so in a really poor way.

Why am I not surprised?

Feud between two posters vs Discussing leadership problems

Copied to a tee.

Feud between two posters vs Discussing leadership problems

Copied to a tee.

Don't be so naive, "an inside source" thread literally a week after I post an inside source thread about a player at your club is no coincidence. Every man and their dog could see how your thread was nothing more than one part retaliation, one part lazy Qooty journalism. You've got zero credibility.

Don't be so naive, "an inside source" thread literally a week after I post an inside source thread about a player at your club is no coincidence. Every man and their dog could see how your thread was nothing more than one part retaliation, one part lazy Qooty journalism. You've got zero credibility.

b0ae8413af7d2692dd5850d3daa53d6c.png

Go * yourself Nunez.

And that's a real souce for ya SarahSmiles.

b0ae8413af7d2692dd5850d3daa53d6c.png

Go **** yourself Nunez.

And that's a real souce for ya SarahSmiles.

Hilarious. Should I type out a PM to myself of a similar style and post it too?

How desperate are you Kdavva? Honestly I thought you were better than that.

Hilarious. Should I type out a PM to myself of a similar style and post it too?

How desperate are you Kdavva? Honestly I thought you were better than that.

Don't see a Brownlow Medallist under my name mate. I also see a PM date that predates this thread by 10 days, so either I came up with my fake idea before you did and am no longer unoriginal or its real.

Don't see a Brownlow Medallist under my name mate. I also see a PM date that predates this thread by 10 days, so either I came up with my fake idea before you did and am no longer unoriginal or its real.

* that's even funnier if that is a legit pm. You've gone and shared a pm without permission. Once again, how desperate are you?

*, this is so funny :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** that's even funnier if that is a legit pm. You've gone and shared a pm without permission. Once again, how desperate are you?

****, this is so funny :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You're scampering now.

Now apologise for calling my piece of journalism fake.

Faking PMs is way too easy. This is as fake as they get. Using one of your Alias to PM yourself and then pretending its one of us.

Check the date you dunce.

You're scampering now.

Now apologise for calling my piece of journalism fake.

It is fake though.

Let's play with the idea your pm is legit. All it literally says is the current leadership group don't have the time or in my case knowledge to step up into captaincy. We had a great replacement in Dingster ready in the wings but we as a club are bigger than "BUT WHO WILL CAPTAIN US KN S27!?!?!?!" and were happy for him to go and keep another club afloat. Given you've literally redacted half the PM (no doubt to keep it reflecting the stupid narrative you're trying to tell) why would anybody take you seriously?

It is fake though.

Let's play with the idea your pm is legit. All it literally says is the current leadership group don't have the time or in my case knowledge to step up into captaincy. We had a great replacement in Dingster ready in the wings but we as a club are bigger than "BUT WHO WILL CAPTAIN US KN S27!?!?!?!" and were happy for him to go and keep another club afloat. Given you've literally redacted half the PM (no doubt to keep it reflecting the stupid narrative you're trying to tell) why would anybody take you seriously?

If you even read my piece you'd know what I delved into and explored. But you took one look and started freaking out. It's alright buddy.

I redacted half the PM to save everyone a little bit of embarrassment, much less myself. I think you've already figured most of this out. ;)

If you even read my piece you'd know what I delved into and explored. But you took one look and started freaking out. It's alright buddy.

I redacted half the PM to save everyone a little bit of embarrassment, much less myself. I think you've already figured most of this out. ;)

I did read your piece, and it was lame. It reeks of "Nunez posted an inside source thread, so I need to do the same!!" To be honest. Especially if your source is a pm that's been heavily redacted.

To show how credible it is:

Exhibit A)
20181015_082239.jpg

Exhibit B)

20181015_082150.jpg

I did read your piece, and it was lame. It reeks of "Nunez posted an inside source thread, so I need to do the same!!" To be honest. Especially if your source is a pm that's been heavily redacted.

To show how credible it is:

Exhibit A)
View attachment 573867

Exhibit B)

View attachment 573868

Oh yeah?

Except you failed to show you wrong the different title was, and the fact my PM I was dated. But your use of the red paintbrush was very well done.

How did I miss this shitfight?
Also, Why don't people PM me. This makes me feel sad :(

I sent you a PM like yesterday you muppet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back