Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 26 Team Thread - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Barrybran - S26 Mateflon Winner ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

How about we all post the exact number of times. In a show of unity.
10,15,20?
Haha that's pretty amusing. Bit of a show of solidarity to the Gumbies too, slowing down to their level.
Could go for 28 - the number of points both teams will be on after the round. ;)

Haha that's pretty amusing. Bit of a show of solidarity to the Gumbies too, slowing down to their level.
Could go for 28 - the number of points both teams will be on after the round. ;)
I don't think Dav can limit himself to four posts per day :p

The Bears are under attack at the moment!
We got each others' backs!!

1lKX1bg.gif

Good to see you out taking a stroll through the media Tands!
Yeh I thought I better stretch the legs a bit. It's a big world there. I'm planning on writing my own media piece by years end.

Yeh I thought I better stretch the legs a bit. It's a big world there. I'm planning on writing my own media piece by years end.
You beauty!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tandy is the only one not in the PM, ironically. :p
I knew there was a PM! I'm running around the place trying to make sense of all this. I was even going to set up my own PM to find out what's going on.

I knew there was a PM! I'm running around the place trying to make sense of all this. I was even going to set up my own PM to find out what's going on.
It's just for ragging on Gero. I'm sorry you've been kept from it for so long.
(also I don't have the powers to remedy this)

It's just for ragging on Gero. I'm sorry you've been kept from it for so long.
(also I don't have the powers to remedy this)
All good. I'm assuming I was not with the Bears at the time it was created.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back