List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love to play poker with the vast majority of posters on here! Some are practically pissing their pants over deals that will get done not getting done on their timeline.

Beams will move because if he doesn’t all the other big deals fall over. Roughead will move and it hasn’t been lodged yet because no one cares about getting it done to a timeline that suits supporters.

Edit: the only deal that’s actually in jeopardy of not getting done is Kelly because Geelong and West Coast are marooned on an island together. Geelong wants WC to go and get them the top 10 pick and WC want Geelong to get it between tonight and draft night. There’s no other clubs involved to grease the wheel!

Collingwood in the best position out of all these clubs because we dont NEED Beams. If it falls over we are still pretty strong, Beams or no Beams.

Freo NEED Hogan. Brissy NEED Neale. Melbourne NEED May. The other clubs are motivated to get their men and we will as a result have no troubles securing Beams for a fair price.

Dave, I think you have hit 200

200 what, you say?

200 times you have complained about a trade not getting done

Do you think you have it covered by now?
Do you think that by mentioning it 200 times, it will speed things up?

There was 13,763 posts of the Part 2 version of this thread and Dave posted 679 times.

TradeDraft one of the most passionate guys I've ever met haha! :)

You would have to assume we just arrived to discuss Beams rather than Roughead, given the Lions are already there for the Mayes trade. It sounds like the Doggies haven't rocked up yet.

So Hawks have paid 15, 35, a future 4th AND Burton for Wingard and a future 3rd!

Hawks have pillaged everyone else on the cheap but that one seems like they've paid overs to me.
All depends on what Wingard produces at The Hawks. I’m sure they’ll look back in a few years and say they won that trade. Port on the other hand, they’ll think wtf were we thinking?

But freo were demanding 5 at a minimum so , they are gunna ask for 6 and something definitely now

The big question is, will Gold Coast accept 6 and Phillips for Pick 2. This seemingly innocuous deal could be the straw that breaks the Magpie Monopoly Masterpiece.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But freo were demanding 5 at a minimum so , they are gunna ask for 6 and something definitely now

Theres no doubt Freo will get the something extra and are just as happy with six as five. From memory theres no WA kids at the pointy end of the draft so they are largely indifferent.

Port were desperate to move up one spot to presumably land an SA boy (after ironically losing two of them in trade week)

If Murray gets banned then there is no payout at all beyond whatever the standard termination payments might be - why do you think he should get anything if indeed he is found to have engaged in a breach of contract?

I would guess that something will happen between now and the first list lodgement, as it's already taken a stupidly long time to resolve (even for ASADA).
Yeah ok, thanks.

An unknown pick 5, pick 25 and a reserves player in a poor team. Trust me, we paid overs.

Yes it worked out in the end.

But doesn't change we paid overs at the time.
We offered to take Pick 5 and Aish and they refused, and they came up with 5, 25 and CRIILSPPPIEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back