Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's pandering to the fragile male ego which thinks using tissues is bloody soft and girly, you should wipe your nose on a snotty old hanky coated with oil and grime.

it's like those "mens" moisturisers they sell and they have to give it a tuff name like bulldog or something. it's the same s**t that's in womens moisturiser you pansies

Whe you realise that “Candy, Candy, Candy I can’t let you go” song that you always assumed was Bowie is actually Iggy Pop.

Man, Iggy can sing when he tries.

it's pandering to the fragile male ego which thinks using tissues is bloody soft and girly, you should wipe your nose on a snotty old hanky coated with oil and grime.

it's like those "mens" moisturisers they sell and they have to give it a tuff name like bulldog or something. it's the same s**t that's in womens moisturiser you pansies
Maybe, but they’ve been called that for 62 years and merely means larger.
They have been changed because somehow it’s sexist against women, which is the ridiculous part.

Whe you realise that “Candy, Candy, Candy I can’t let you go” song that you always assumed was Bowie is actually Iggy Pop.

Man, Iggy can sing when he tries.
I didn't really get into Iggy until I read Wonderland Avenue by Danny Sugerman

Hilarious tales of excess.

Maybe, but they’ve been called that for 62 years and merely means larger.
They have been changed because somehow it’s sexist against women, which is the ridiculous part.

The story is their withdrawal.. based on what? One complaint? Another excuse to whip up a frenzy of outrage about social justice warriors.

The story is their withdrawal.. based on what? One complaint? Another excuse to whip up a frenzy of outrage about social justice warriors.
Yeah, I haven’t seen anyone in a frenzy, just people sighing that it has come to this.

I read an uncomfirmed citation that they were never actually marketed as facial tissues... Kleenex wank rags would have had a good ring to it
I’m sure they are used for that, but I doubt my nan had them next to the sofa for that reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey nerds!

Now that I've got your attention, Red Dead Redemption 2 midnight launch on Thursday night, JB Hifi Rundle Mall and EB Games Marion are having major events for it. It'll take you all night to install the 100GB game + 5-10GB patch afterwards, so it'll be ready to go for you the next morning, when you call in sick from work
Already pre ordered ;)

Hey nerds!

Now that I've got your attention, Red Dead Redemption 2 midnight launch on Thursday night, JB Hifi Rundle Mall and EB Games Marion are having major events for it. It'll take you all night to install the 100GB game + 5-10GB patch afterwards, so it'll be ready to go for you the next morning, when you call in sick from work

What about EBs at Rundle... If so say hi to uncle fella for me.

Sent from mTalk

Only adult men can use the man size tissues in my house. Not that hard to follow is it? It says it right there on the box.

You treat it lightly but think of all the men whose lives are materially made worse by the absence of tissues branded as “man size” tissues.

You treat it lightly but think of all the men whose lives are materially made worse by the absence of tissues branded as “man size” tissues.
And the women who have to take lower pay and domestic abuse because of it.

Ever wiped ya ass with tissues when you run out of toilet paper it's not pleasant

Seriously people, getting angry about tissues?

FFS, there's other issues on this planet that matter more, but let's all waste our time with more clickbait and pointless debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back