Game Day 2018 AFL Draft (6:30PM AEDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

not even on the draft machine this lad.

Is a medium sized winger (Would be 185-188cm odd) played for the Northern Knights this year.

Great pace and physical attributes (Does need to put on some size though), really runs all over the ground. Also hugely courageous and known for putting his head over the ball.

Disposal is solid without being brilliant, and struggles for consistency at times but is a late developer (Only came into the Knights squad this year) and still bottom aged (Only just turned 18). I think he has a lot of potential and would have been on a few clubs lists.

Is a medium sized winger (Would be 185-188cm odd) played for the Northern Knights this year.

Great pace and physical attributes (Does need to put on some size though), really runs all over the ground. Also hugely courageous and known for putting his head over the ball.

Disposal is solid without being brilliant, and struggles for consistency at times but is a late developer (Only came into the Knights squad this year) and still bottom aged (Only just turned 18). I think he has a lot of potential and would have been on a few clubs lists.

beatson likes them young.

These picks are never random. I imagine someone's done their homework and seen something special in this kid. If they really wanted him then they're better off taking him now than risk losing him for the sake of loose change later on.

Has a heap of upside, is at a young age, I highly doubt we were the only club looking at him.

Plus in the 3rd you pick needs. We’ve lacked a winger since Jetta left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back