Prediction Who will be our next Coleman Medalist?

Who will be our next Coleman Medalist?

• Not JK

• Not Darling

• Not Waterman

• Not Brander

• Not Vardy

• McInnis

• Not Jack Watts

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Patrick Bines.

Ok now your just making up names.

americas-trucker-loadbaord-referatruck-photo-in-semi-truck-cab-with-thumbs-up-showing-love-for-facebook-fan-page-goreferatruck.jpg
I stand by my comment.

Interesting selection in William's. I think he will share too much time in the truck to become a Coleman medalist.

He will be a forward first and a ruck second. His talent is simply too good to not be used where he can inflict the most influence on a game.
  • 199cm and 95kg - he's genuinely big already and still growing.
  • 66cm standing jump and 94cm running jump.
  • 2.946 second 20m sprint (faster than O'Neill).
Good luck trying to defend against that in a couple of seasons.

Plus with 6-6-6 starting positions we will see a return of big units camping in the goalsquare and leading out with no defensive spares to block their leads - that will overwhelmingly play to his advantage.

Remember it.
Ok. I'll keep tabs ok this Paddy Braun.

He will be a forward first and a ruck second. His talent is simply too good to not be used where he can inflict the most influence on a game.

Plus with 6-6-6 starting positions we will see a return of big units camping in the goalsquare and leading out with no defensive spares to block their leads - that will overwhelmingly play to his advantage.
Yeah fair call. I also see him in that role. At least until NN retires and then I see him taking his role. My point being he will still share some ruck duties meaning less time up forward.

I think this 6-6-6 thing will allow us to bring in players like O allen and Brander in earlier because they wont be getting man handled by 2-3 defenders.

Real Footy (AFL)‏Verified account @agerealfooty 17h17 hours ago
Under the AFL's new six-six-six rule, teams that seek to protect a lead by placing multiple extra players behind the ball to protect a lead late in the game will concede a 50m penalty in addition to a free kick.

Surely this favours Darling & JK who constantly have 2-3 players on them?

Would love to see Darling kick 70+ this year.

Real Footy (AFL)‏Verified account @agerealfooty 17h17 hours ago
Under the AFL's new six-six-six rule, teams that seek to protect a lead by placing multiple extra players behind the ball to protect a lead late in the game will concede a 50m penalty in addition to a free kick.

Surely this favours Darling & JK who constantly have 2-3 players on them?

Would love to see Darling kick 70+ this year.

I would love to see him kick 70 and come third in the Coleman, 3 behind JK and 29 behind Mcinnis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy, Franklin and Riewoldt are all getting on and yet continue to win Colemans. There's no reason Kennedy can't snag another one if he stays on the park.

He kicks a lazy 3 on an off day and consistently places 1st/2nd for goals kicked per game.

Kennedy, Franklin and Riewoldt are all getting on and yet continue to win Colemans. There's no reason Kennedy can't snag another one if he stays on the park.

He kicks a lazy 3 on an off day and consistently places 1st/2nd for goals kicked per game.

No one steals goals from Buddy or Riewoldt. JK has JD, Lecca, Vardy, Ryan, Rioli, Sheed & Mcinnis. How can you expect him to win a Coleman

Back