Fox Cricket commentary and coverage 2018-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah I'm done.

Fox needs to get rid of this guy. That being said it's Fox.
He's just out of his depth. The UK have Trump style leaders in Farage and Johnson, both of whom have helped and are helping the likelihood of a 'no deal' brexit - a route Trump would likely have gone down too.

So yeah, I don't quite get his point other than 'May has mucked this up' (which is a reasonable view to take).

It will make me scrutinise his thoughts on cricket leadership in a new light though.

kek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen the brilliant and beautiful Megan Barnard on Fox for a long time, she'll be making a welcome return to my TV screen when the BBL is on.

Next Friday night, 'The Nightwatchman' hosted by James Rochford will be just full of bogan humour if his NRL version of this type of show is anything to go by.

Really rate Howie .. has charisma and isn’t a twat ..

Isa is amazing .. really rate Vaughan and gilly.. Kok still makes me laugh but probably more suited to radio .. harsha great addition!!

Mark Waugh no good imo too negative and petty ... Warne surprisingly irritated me in the first test .. just carried on all test about the same crap was like a broken record and far too negative .. say your point once warney and move on

Haven't seen the brilliant and beautiful Megan Barnard on Fox for a long time, she'll be making a welcome return to my TV screen when the BBL is on.

Next Friday night, 'The Nightwatchman' hosted by James Rochford will be just full of bogan humour if his NRL version of this type of show is anything to go by.

Some of his stuff as the Professor was a bit repetitive but I actually liked the fact that unlike most football related entertainment shows, nothing was off limits. If he wanted to take the piss out of a player’s off-field failings, he went ahead and did it. I can respect that.

The more I listen to O’Keeffe the less I like him. His humour had a degree of improvisation about it when he started on radio (after being on the ‘b-team’ for 9 during the 90s from memory) but seems to be more and more contrived these days.
Agree with the general sentiment that Mark waugh is pretty good but the fact that he clearly doesn’t watch as much cricket as most fans becomes pretty obvious at times.

Really rate Howie .. has charisma and isn’t a twat ..

Isa is amazing .. really rate Vaughan and gilly.. Kok still makes me laugh but probably more suited to radio .. harsha great addition!!

Mark Waugh no good imo too negative and petty ... Warne surprisingly irritated me in the first test .. just carried on all test about the same crap was like a broken record and far too negative .. say your point once warney and move on

I agree with everything you have said here. Warne is good but he has a clear agenda and he will be go hard at it until he believe everyone is on his side. Isha is the best I love her- her JB and KoK last 2 years on MMM were great so was pumped when all 3 get a role on TV albeit on different stations.

However- totally disagree re: Howie I just see him and think he should be a boundary type operator @ shield matches. Each to their own I guess though. But I always switch to 7 when he is on.

I agree with everything you have said here. Warne is good but he has a clear agenda and he will be go hard at it until he believe everyone is on his side. Isha is the best I love her- her JB and KoK last 2 years on MMM were great so was pumped when all 3 get a role on TV albeit on different stations.

However- totally disagree re: Howie I just see him and think he should be a boundary type operator @ shield matches. Each to their own I guess though. But I always switch to 7 when he is on.

I just find he facilitates the experts well and keeps them flowing and doesn’t try to chime in with the expert comments just knows his role .. I find plenty non playing commentators , particularly journalists in AFL start providing expert comments .... I think he just facilitates it well and keeps it interesting with a bit of banter !

I know Craddock can be a bit of a flog, and for some reason people seem to have turned on Whateley, but I really enjoy having the hour of Cricket 360 at the close of play. It’s the show I never knew I needed til we had it.

Of course having such a compelling series helps the show a lot.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back