Strategy Carlton's New Year Resolutions 2019 (and yours if you like)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, it is my intention to take one of the two jobs I'm in line for (if i get the offer) .

One is in Canada and the other is in Melbs. The Canada job has strings attached i'd rather not get involved in but I'll take it if I have to.

Never knock back a chance to travel, work wise.

Get out of your comfort zone and treat it as a paid adventure.

You find out a lot about yourself.

Hang on mate.

You're in Kal.....the "one punch put you in a coma-athon" should be well underway outside the Feddy or the Exchange soon.

Don't be late!!!

I am the one puncher …. and the finisher …. and such … and yeah …..

OK, it is my intention to take one of the two jobs I'm in line for (if i get the offer) .

One is in Canada and the other is in Melbs. The Canada job has strings attached i'd rather not get involved in but I'll take it if I have to.

BTW I have a job offer in bloody Alaska!!!!! Yukon! No rail …. what the * good would I be there????????

So I'm going to a very cold place and you "just happen" to be going to an even more remote and cold place?

I get it man. Spose you cars faster than mine as well?

Nope … I own an IVECO Daily 4x4 55sw17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky bastard!!

Heap of s**t … TBH … I baulked at paying 82K + on road for a GXL troopy then going to superior enginerring for the suspension … then ARB for all the bar work …. then tyres …. then take it to WA roads and get it approved for the lift etc ……

I bought an Italian temperamental piece of s**t. Every thing is Canbus linked including the seat belt alarms!!!! Disconnect the DPF burn ….. BA BUM!..... wire in a line that the Canbus don't like … BA BUM!

+ve though.... it seats my 3 kids without them being able to touch each other in the back …. loads up 3 quads in the tray …. has 37" tyres standard …. ISRI suspension seats … parabolic leaf springs …. solid axles …. takes 4 ton in the back (mine is LT compliant) …. tows 4 ton legally, cruise control.... climate control …. twin turbo …..

Not a bad addition.

Its robust. It works …. its fits the family … and ALL THERE s**t and it is almost unstoppable.

you had the chance to help build something special - something meaningful and beautiful..........

We are still here talking s**t mate …. we will help in between beers ok?

Heap of s**t … TBH … I baulked at paying 82K + on road for a GXL troopy then going to superior enginerring for the suspension … then ARB for all the bar work …. then tyres …. then take it to WA roads and get it approved for the lift etc ……

I bought an Italian temperamental piece of s**t. Every thing is Canbus linked including the seat belt alarms!!!! Disconnect the DPF burn ….. BA BUM!..... wire in a line that the Canbus don't like … BA BUM!

+ve though.... it seats my 3 kids without them being able to touch each other in the back …. loads up 3 quads in the tray …. has 37" tyres standard …. ISRI suspension seats … parabolic leaf springs …. solid axles …. takes 4 ton in the back (mine is LT compliant) …. tows 4 ton legally, cruise control.... climate control …. twin turbo …..

Not a bad addition.

Its robust. It works …. its fits the family … and ALL THERE s**t and it is almost unstoppable.
Get to the important bits...................Cup holder rating?

Yeah, 18 was a bit of an annus horribilus for me. Lost mum early on, mauled by the black dog, shitbag new business owners made a job I otherwise love unworkable, plus, you know...Carlton.

So, new job waiting for me in Feb, long promised trip to Portugal booked for June, and our own little business has a head of steam up, and I'm in bed at 10.02 on NYE which I chalk up as a win.

Yeah, 18 was a bit of an annus horribilus for me. Lost mum early on, mauled by the black dog, shitbag new business owners made a job I otherwise love unworkable, plus, you know...Carlton.

So, new job waiting for me in Feb, long promised trip to Portugal booked for June, and our own little business has a head of steam up, and I'm in bed at 10.02 on NYE which I chalk up as a win.

Keep your chin up mate.

Things can change very quickly.

Stay positive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back