Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very very bullish about LDU and would certainly taken him at 2, but it would be hard to go past Rayner at number 1 for mine - he's already done a few things that make you go glory be me this guy could be anything
He's certainly good Rayner. There won't be much in it in the long term all being equal.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yeh quite a burden it must be for him in life that whole low bodyfat high muscle mass thing.
I’m sure the ladies at Tender Touch are very accommodating for your whole high body fat low muscle mass thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke meet Josh Kennedy. This is your physical goal.

View attachment 605372

Usually when commentators or whoever make comparisons to other modern day players it only goes as far as somewhat appropriate.

But with LDU & Kennedy they could practically be related they're that naturally similar to each other. Lukes got potential to be even better than Kennedy, but the main reason why Kennedy is so good is because he has that hard work ethic only a handful possess.

Luke meet Josh Kennedy. This is your physical goal.

View attachment 605372

Met him at Noosa in November. Top bloke.

This is no word of a lie, was eating a Quinoa Vegeterian burger, I said its the off season surely you can have a proper one with all the toppings.

I was expecting a reply about skin folds but he said he has to restrict his protein intake because he puts on too much muscle during the off season.

Couldn't believe it.

This is no word of a lie, was eating a Quinoa Vegeterian burger, I said its the off season surely you can have a proper one with all the toppings.

I was expecting a reply about skin folds but he said he has to restrict his protein intake because he puts on too much muscle during the off season.

Couldn't believe it.

campaigner.

Lukes got potential to be even better than Kennedy, but the main reason why Kennedy is so good is because he has that hard work ethic only a handful possess.

He's definitely rated higher as a 19 year old.

I've got no problem with his ethic either, based on what I have seen. He just needs the miles in his legs, the same as Kennedy needed time to build his core. JK played no games in his 1st year, only 3 in his 2nd and 10 in his 3rd. In his 4th season he arrived as a 20 possession/5 clearance player. I expect LDU to be at that level next season, potentially even the back end of this season..

Couldn't believe it.

There’s no way of asking this without being a creep, but was his mrs with him? She’s absolutely stunning.

Yes. And yes she is.

My partner and I actually got talking to them because my wife commented on how gorgeous their boy was.

LDU has a kid?

Never knew this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back