Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you were prepared for what I did last season opening up the field more as your spying linebacker was effectively doing nothing.
Once your defence adjusted the tide turned a little.

I was impressed you stuck to your run game. Some people would’ve in turn gone full gg and I would’ve forced 4 or 5 turnovers rather than just 2
I was prepared for you to scramble with Mayfield alot, you didn't and that suprised me.

I was prepared for you to scramble with Mayfield alot, you didn't and that suprised me.
Using a different playbook this year

Last year was browns. s**t run plays, so had to scramble to maintain any sense of parity in run:pass yards.

Have any of you noticed defensive players being penalised for RTP because an OL starts to block them after the ball was thrown and the block pushes them into the QB?
I also notice players getting injured, severely, on plays where they are seen to not even be injured, or, they get up to walk to the huddle.

This is Madden. Where it's all dice rolls, and it has nothing to do with what actually happens on the field.

Penalties and injuries....they just happen even when there is no actual visual indication of the penalty or the injury.

Same with things like Blocked FGs/Punts. Where it just decides to let it happen.

As opposed to a game that was made 10 years ago, using far less disc space...

Yep. Bought the game again, not sure when I’ll be able to play, killer flu at the moment
It seems to be going round at the moment that is for sure.

Give me your ps id so i can add you anyway

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got held up with some work stuff late last night. I hopefully will get to finish work around lunch today and get the game done early this afternoon

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
what is the score?

Is the game in the balance?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back