Cars & Transportation Vent about all things traffic

Remove this Banner Ad

Big shout out to the people who at an intersection think that U turn is not required to give way to somebody turning left in the same direction.

I get it when there is a slip lane and give way sign for the person turning left, as you are required to give way to what would be considered oncoming traffic (U turner) - but when there is no slip lane, left hand turner has right of way.

Close second would be people who are turning right and take on pedestraisns to get ahead of left tuners.

Getting real sick of people turning on their indicator halfway in to a roundabout
Deserves two likes. Seems to be a very 'Middle Park' phenomenon

Big shout out to the people who at an intersection think that U turn is not required to give way to somebody turning left in the same direction.

I get it when there is a slip lane and give way sign for the person turning left, as you are required to give way to what would be considered oncoming traffic (U turner) - but when there is no slip lane, left hand turner has right of way.

Close second would be people who are turning right and take on pedestraisns to get ahead of left tuners.
I'm not sure many drivers know they are supposed to give way to pedestrians when turning.

To what means? As in to indicate they are leaving the RB?
1547683805139.png

I'm green, other car is blue. Indicator hasn't been turned on yet, I assume they're going straight on which means I can also pass through safely.

1547684022919.png

Blue gets to here and decides to turn the indicator on, hoping to turn where the orange arrow is pointing.

View attachment 606176

I'm green, other car is blue. Indicator hasn't been turned on yet, I assume they're going straight on which means I can also pass through safely.

View attachment 606178

Blue gets to here and decides to turn the indicator on, hoping to turn where the orange arrow is pointing.

Ah yes the deadshit special. So many near misses

Or actualyl people who dont indicate AT ALL when turning at the Roundabout

That's when I go to my trusty shitcampaigner drivameter!

If any of the following two appear, i will not honk because they will definitely road rage and probably kill you:

1. P Plater
  2. Holden
  3. Bogan
  4. Ute
  5. Tradie Thug
If it's an ethnic lady...i will hold the horn down for minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or actualyl people who dont indicate AT ALL when turning at the Roundabout

I take note of the car- if they're going exceptionally slow in the roundabout, with no indicator, i may hang back a little while extra to make sure they're not a ***** who is about to turn in front of me.

If any of the following two appear, i will not honk because they will definitely road rage and probably kill you:

1. P Plater
  2. Holden
  3. Bogan
  4. Ute
  5. Tradie Thug

Aren't they all the same?

Bonis points for using the List function.

I take note of the car- if they're going exceptionally slow in the roundabout, with no indicator, i may hang back a little while extra to make sure they're not a ******** who is about to turn in front of me.

Sage advice Shell!

I take note of the car- if they're going exceptionally slow in the roundabout, with no indicator, i may hang back a little while extra to make sure they're not a ******** who is about to turn in front of me.

i do the same thing

1. P Plater
  2. Holden
  3. Bogan
  4. Ute
  5. Tradie Thug

usually in a Ford Territory or Toyota Tarago

Its funny. They're the ones who get pissed off at everyone else for doing what they do (sit in RL lane)
They'll drive 130 in the right lane though!

I vividly remember some loose dago tradie flashing his lights and tooting anyone doing under 130 in the RL. Prime candidate for killing someone with a coward punch...real tough man

They'll drive 130 in the right lane though!

I vividly remember some loose dago tradie flashing his lights and tooting anyone doing under 130 in the RL. Prime candidate for killing someone with a coward punch...real tough man
They are also the ones that have about 10 more headlights than they need too.

Shocked that kangaroos are not yet extinct based on the number of cars/utes/4 wheel drives that have high beam halogen/spotter lights.
These people also seem to be the slowest to see/sense/react to oncoming traffic and turn those lights off.

They are also the ones that have about 10 more headlights than they need too.

Shocked that kangaroos are not yet extinct based on the number of cars/utes/4 wheel drives that have high beam halogen/spotter lights.
These people also seem to be the slowest to see/sense/react to oncoming traffic and turn those lights off.
r336078_1522998.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back