Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen this guy a bunch of times hanging around the entrance to Greensborough Plaza. Even spoken to him a few times. (Read - been hit up for money by him a few times.)

Chills. Feel pretty sick right about now.
Looks familiar to me too so maybe from Uni Hill or Westfield PV. Such a tragic story.

If Hinch is correct then.................ffs.

Hinch may be correct but he is still wrong. Not his call to pass on details which the police chose not to share, they said out of respect for the family.

Appalling and frightening to hear this happen again.

Hinch may be correct but he is still wrong. Not his call to pass on details which the police chose not to share, they said out of respect for the family.

Appalling and frightening to hear this happen again.
Agree 100% - I'm talking about the back story.

Looks familiar to me too so maybe from Uni Hill or Westfield PV. Such a tragic story.

Mate of TOD Jr's saw and spoke to him yesterday. Dude said to him, quote, "I ****ed up badly. I have nothing to live for".

I wasn't paying attention to either of these subjects. What the dilly-o?

I hate when people say this. Same thing was said during the Bunnings onion issue. We are at the mercy of what's put in front of us. The gilette video was international and they are a billion dollar company so of course it was around every corner. It sucks but don't blame the people - we are at the mercy of what is presented to us and what the media choose to discuss.

I'm not sure why they are running the same news story again. It's absolutely terrible but that was last year. Unless it's a similar story and they are just using the same photo due to a lack of options.

A photograph of two elephants set on fire by people in West Bengal recently won the Mumbai-based Sanctuary Nature Foundation's 2017 wildlife photography award. In fact I think it may have won the best wildlife photo of 2018. I saw the selections at the 'World Press Photo' expedition.

I remember taking a photo of this one:

1547866367954.png

crazy image. From memory it was a riot in Venezuela and a bike exploded engulfing him in flames.

I hate when people say this. Same thing was said during the Bunnings onion issue. We are at the mercy of what's put in front of us. The gilette video was international and they are a billion dollar company so of course it was around every corner. It sucks but don't blame the people - we are at the mercy of what is presented to us and what the media choose to discuss.

I'm not sure why they are running the same news story again. It's absolutely terrible but that was last year. Unless it's a similar story and they are just using the same photo due to a lack of options.

A photograph of two elephants set on fire by people in West Bengal recently won the Mumbai-based Sanctuary Nature Foundation's 2017 wildlife photography award. In fact I think it may have won the best wildlife photo of 2018. I saw the selections at the 'World Press Photo' expedition.

View attachment 607236

crazy image. From memory it was a riot in Venezuela and a bike exploded engulfing him in flames.

The problem is the algorithms driving the click bait on the News sites that makes the trivial ‘news’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 607236

I really need to start checking dates

I genuinely don't know.
IUB was a user called IschenkoUBeauty, who mostly just carried on about how drunk he was all the time. After a while it just got annoying rather than endearing and he was filling up threads with irrelevant rubbish. Was convinced to leave I think. Gaso indulged him more than most which led some to accuse him (don’t know for sure how seriously) of running IUB as an alias.

There are a couple of North Board idioms — l-u-b being autocorrected to 'meh' and the 'stay at <username> place' that come fromIUB's brief time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back