2019 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

How did this bloke make his way into my team?

s-l300.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Consensus on Walsh after another outing to review?
I've only seen highlights, but looks very composed and comfortable at the level.
What would he need to average to make his selection worthwhile for you?
Consistent, above average scoring early VS higher cash generation
Tis a dilly of a pickle

Consensus on Walsh after another outing to review?
I've only seen highlights, but looks very composed and comfortable at the level.
What would he need to average to make his selection worthwhile for you?
Consistent, above average scoring early VS higher cash generation
Tis a dilly of a pickle

Didn't think he had a great game yesterday, flashed in and out but still chalked up 96 points.

Lock him in and throw away the key.
Think he will average something in the 80s.

For those understandably considering (if not outright locking in) Bailey Scott, i've a couple of reliable NM watchers who suggest he won't get picked early despite his solid form. Too many mature bodies, including some new recruits, for him to bypass for Rd 1. They are very much in 'win now' mode internally. Possible donut option perhaps if you are looking for one.
Of course, they could be wrong and he might play every game

1552336605399.png

For those understandably considering (if not outright locking in) Bailey Scott, i've a couple of reliable NM watchers who suggest he won't get picked early despite his solid form. Too many mature bodies, including some new recruits, for him to bypass for Rd 1. They are very much in 'win now' mode internally. Possible donut option perhaps if you are looking for one.
Of course, they could be wrong and he might play every game

View attachment 633495
Very hard to get a read on whether Bailey gets a run early he's currently on my bench.

I do expect LDU to get early games and quite a few games this year, he's looking in great nick and ready to score well. Currently my M7.

One suave *

Very hard to get a read on whether Bailey gets a run early he's currently on my bench.

I do expect LDU to get early games and quite a few games this year, he's looking in great nick and ready to score well. Currently my M7.

One suave ****
After starting with him last year, he can go fk himself
LDUseless

Nah for your sake I hope he fulfils his potential this year, but for SC, he's an absolute spud

I feel like I've spent way too much on rookies
Average price of my rookies is $133k
It's usually lower, but that's probably because we always get one or two decent $102k option, which we don't seem to have this year
I’ve gone the same route with an average of $136K and that’s even with a base price donut in Jordan sweet. It appears this year that most of the ‘premium’ priced rookies are the best options. I’ve had the likes of Gibbons, Mckay, Hind, Fort etc in my side all pre season but after watching them in the JLT they all look to be slow burners with not much upside.

Are people genuinely looking at Ridley? Haven't seen him play this year, but high price, JS iffy. Seem to be better options.
Has looked good from what I've seen. Think there is a spot off HB up for grabs at Essendon with Goddard gone and McGrath playing more wing?
Price isn't ideal, but looks like he can score well. Reckon I'll take him ahead of Collins.
Was a fairly high draft pick a couple of years ago, so should be set to establish himself this year if he's good enough for AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back