Banter The biggest AFL club in the world vs Dom Sheeds left foot, Richmond vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutsy of you to bring up eggs. Pretty sure you boys were counting one as a hatched chicken early last September.

Says the guy who posted this before last year's grand final:

Perfect lead up for us. We are match hardened and the weagles have had one drill session with witch’s hats since we played them. We win.

I hope you at least managed to get a kebab after you missed out on the chicken dinner! :)

Remember the time Richmond had so much faith in their system they played a one legged Martin and dragged Astbury from his deathbed in a Prelim?

View attachment 641603

Pf1ZoHU.gif

Hey you big dumb ugly stupid losers
Did you post something you were meant to say to the rest of the family?

I swear I saw a Tigers car sticker with amended wording from "Back to Back Premiers 2017 & 2018" to "Back to the Pack Losers 2018".
Scoping out potential targets again

Is it just me or does that kid next to Bucks look like Seb Gotch?
Looks like his mother Eddie

Irony is that 98% of the Collingwood fan base couldn't locate America on a world globe!
Those that could would never be able to travel there as the Yanks don't give visas to criminals

No that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

Poor Rancey ain't even injured.

Taking a 2 week breather to avoid the anxiety of coming face to face with the ruler of his nightmares. His Freddy.

Thought he could be remembered as the greatest defender in history without ever having actually defended, once. It was genius.

Poor bloke got Jordied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking a 2 week breather to avoid the anxiety of coming face to face with the ruler of his nightmares. His Freddy.

Thought he could be remembered as the greatest defender in history without ever having actually defended, once. It was genius.

Poor bloke got Jordied.
Naaa he is in training for the olympics to perfect his diving

Poor bloke got Jordied.
the Guv is actually the TERMINATOR. He singlehandedly TERMINATED an entire new inbred generation of little Magpies being conceived that fateful day, done with broken ribs...1000% more effective than any contraceptives known to man.

you spelled your name wrong arsewipe

You might be onto something. An alternate view is that your move straight to ad hominem attacks is redolent of footy supporters getting in fights after a game. Currently very on trend for Tiger supporters.

But seemingly only after you win so Pies fans should be safe. Again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Correct and that game will have top billing on Channel 7's next Preliminary Final Marathon.

To be honest mate it means nothing to me because I haven't recovered from that last game of 2018. :'(

To be honest mate it means nothing to me because I haven't recovered from that last game of 2018. :'(
For the purposes of this banter thread, beating us in the prelim means EVERYTHING to you and Wet Coke beating you in the Granny, after being five goals down, means EVERYTHING to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back