Opinion Gloves are off! It's us versus THEM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez! This grew legs. Was a rallying call to all band together, not storm the Bastille!!
Be loud and proud to be a Tiger when things are turning to s**t... we'll come back bigger and better.

Ignore all the poor schmucks who have the misfortune to not barrack for the Tiges.

No mate, we are storming the Bastille. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. And we know booooing upsets the league and more gentile fan base like Geelong supporters.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Hello Boys, Girls and Shazza_, it's the late 60's and early 70's all over again.
The football world is united in it's fear and hatred of the Richmond Football Club.
The passion and loyalty of our supporters scares them, the very fact that we survived and are now thriving threatens them and they even changed the ****ing rules to stop us!
They are revelling in our injuries and suspensions and are all hoping that we implode... the opposite will happen.
These setbacks will simply make us stronger in the long term, we will blood youngsters, we will find out who will take us further, we will get Rance, Reiwoldt, Houli, Martin, Caddy, Grigg, Grimes and Short back and they will be desperate to make up the lost ground.
Yes, we will lose games, yes, we may miss finals this year and yes, the flogs will gloat.
However, the Tigers won't go away, we have a strong administration and strong on field leadership.
More importantly, we have us... 100,000+ members and hundreds of thousands rabid supporters all over Australia.
We are going to suffer some short term pain for some real long term gain.
The rest of the football world is just going to suffer!
Did I miss Cotchin announce his retirement.

Another one for the AFL

Where are the free kick stats not listed on the team stats page of the AFL LIVE App

They are elsewhere but you have to go looking for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We probably should eat less meat and get it from better sources and overthrow a corrupt, wasteful and damaging industry.

But veganism is not the answer ;) Especially when it fights against individuals and not the system!
People should just eat whatever they want I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People should just eat whatever they want I reckon.
No way, call me selfish but I want to enjoy what's good in the world for a little longer ;)
Although if the system changed people could eat what they want with limited consequence for themselves and others, so that would be a better solution... conversation for another thread though :thumbsu:

Rather than some half-arsed sooky marvel protest, I'm focusing on the inclusion of Caddy, Grimes and hopefully Towner this week, and a bit of a line in the sand type game. I want the sort of inspiration that only comes from Towner body slamming an oppo mid into the turf. Hopefully Ollie Wines (flog of the highest order).

Hello Boys, Girls and Shazza_, it's the late 60's and early 70's all over again.
The football world is united in it's fear and hatred of the Richmond Football Club.
The passion and loyalty of our supporters scares them, the very fact that we survived and are now thriving threatens them and they even changed the ****ing rules to stop us!
They are revelling in our injuries and suspensions and are all hoping that we implode... the opposite will happen.
These setbacks will simply make us stronger in the long term, we will blood youngsters, we will find out who will take us further, we will get Rance, Reiwoldt, Houli, Martin, Caddy, Grigg, Grimes and Short back and they will be desperate to make up the lost ground.
Yes, we will lose games, yes, we may miss finals this year and yes, the flogs will gloat.
However, the Tigers won't go away, we have a strong administration and strong on field leadership.
More importantly, we have us... 100,000+ members and hundreds of thousands rabid supporters all over Australia.

Brings a tear to my eye ...

You need a root

This thread is embarrassing.

I’ve made my fair share of afl conspiracy’s but FMD guys, get a grip.

Have you read the last page of this thread?... Looks like we've all had our melts and calmed down.

This thread is embarrassing.

I’ve made my fair share of afl conspiracy’s but FMD guys, get a grip.
What part of the OP is about conspiracies?
It's about a whole shitload of things going wrong at once and all Tigers banding together.

This thread and this board needs to ******* chill

It's like you all became Pies supporters ffs

I mean everybody thinks we're as bad as them already. It's like how if you call a kid bad enough times eventually they'll just accept that as their identity and become even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back