Opinion Gloves are off! It's us versus THEM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s right, the only one of us who knows what the future holds is the great oracle
Shazza_
D9D67B4B-6F97-4060-B2F8-7CBA41C20312.jpeg
What say you great oracle?

...what’s that?

Ok, apparently it’s time for his hose down.
He’ll tell us later on

Apparently a cowardly elbow to the head out of frustration, is cause for you guys to start a 'revolution' against the AFL. You all can't be serious can you? This is bordering on tragic now. There is no 'conspiracy', people just shouldn't elbow others in the back of the head when they're not looking. Seems pretty reasonable to me. It's high contact, he had no idea it was coming, and it had the potential to cause harm. The ball was also nowhere near him, so it's not even in play.

Grow up.
Where were you when Mitchell got that norff ruckman in the head with his fore arm on the way to winning his Brownlow...

Can i just say, this is my early nomination for Thread of the year. We haven't unleashed like this for a couple of years, and man, did it feel good. What a great read.

Come on Bolly don't be a stranger. Who are you?
Do you want my life story?
Just having a read of these melts and thoroughly enjoying it. I'm a fan of the idea of booing when we can. Why not? WCE/Crows do it en mass. May as well get every advantage to a home game as we can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you want my life story?
Just having a read of these melts and thoroughly enjoying it. I'm a fan of the idea of booing when we can. Why not? WCE/Crows do it en mass. May as well get every advantage to a home game as we can.

Well, does your life story have super heroes and villians in it? Maybe a witch or some cool s**t? Because if the answers yes, then yes, I want to hear your life story.

My dad was the villain for most of my childhood due to the fact that he put on a lifelong path of supporting Richmond. Having to endure the playground insults for years was not a happy time. But his character arch of redemption came to fruition as a long suffering tiges supporter finally saw the happily ever after he never thought he’d see. But now we’re in this unenviable position so go figure.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My dad was the villain for most of my childhood due to the fact that he put on a lifelong path of supporting Richmond. Having to endure the playground insults for years was not a happy time. But his character arch of redemption came to fruition as a long suffering tiges supporter finally saw the happily ever after he never thought he’d see. But now we’re in this unenviable position so go figure.

Melbourne would envy our position 100%
Carlton probably would too.

This is called banter and happens to supporters of all clubs.

Lap it up, I got handed a box of tissues at work after our pre lim loss and laughed.

Footy would be ******* boring if there was no ribbing and banter involved.

This is called banter and happens to supporters of all clubs.

Lap it up, I got handed a box of tissues at work after our pre lim loss and laughed.

Footy would be ******* boring if there was no ribbing and banter involved.

Haha settle, it’s just a gag. I’m well accustomed to it all by now. It’s allllll part of the ride!

But don't we get an unfair advantage because the MCG is our home ground ??!!
Aren't we meant to be a better team without Rance because he gives away goals! Lol.
Whatever happens this year, we will be big premiership favourites next year when Rance comes back ..Meanwhile we can watch Stack,Balta, RCD,Naish, Ross and others develop .We can also watch Carlton's Stocker deal fall apart and watch Geelong go out in straight sets.

I'm the other side of that coin, when my son was born in 1999 his first present was the Richmond Bear that played the theme song when you squeezed its paw.
Every time there was a knock on the door I thought it was child services come to rescue him!
The look on his face when the final siren went in 2017 made it all worth while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back