EPL Matchday 34

Remove this Banner Ad

Spurs -1 handicap $100 @ $1.55 was one of the easiest wins I've ever had on football betting.
I thought they might play with some freedom and try and hit us early with the 7 changes and Euro hangover at play. But even if it was a chance to happen running out with that group gave them no chance whatsoever

I thought they might play with some freedom and try and hit us early with the 7 changes and Euro hangover at play. But even if it was a chance to happen running out with that group gave them no chance whatsoever

I seen their lineup and with it being away and them being relegated it was too good of a bet to pass up.

I seen their lineup and with it being away and them being relegated it was too good of a bet to pass up.
I got on one of those bets on wire things Sportsbet have. Spurs 1st goal, Spurs 1st free kick, Huddersfield 1st goal kick & huddersfield 1st card. Surprised it was paying over $5

Which wouldn't bother me in the slightest if it meant we got to watch some entertaining and fun football again.
Wouldn't the objective be to try and do that eventually in the Premier League? Yes the Championship can be exciting, but what mainly fuels that excitement is the possibility of getting promoted to the PL.

well raz made up for that shocker. what a finish.
Wasn’t bad but if the keeper didn’t lose a few feet in height by kneeling down before the shot came in, would have been a simple tap over the bar.

Isn’t there a betting thread where you can discuss wasting your money?

I think everyone is just waiting for this game to finish and the main event to start. Got a big feeling Liverpool are about to * it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think everyone is just waiting for this game to finish and the main event to start. Got a big feeling Liverpool are about to **** it up
Liverpool ***** it up when they had back to back draws against Leicester and West Ham in January.

F*** me still an hour until the game I am rooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back