Essendon fans booing.

Remove this Banner Ad

But according to you. She paid her way in so everything’s fine.

I never said that at all, nor anything even like it. I think supporters racially abusing players in the stands is not even in the same realm of reality than Pendles getting boo'd after a deplorable umpiring performance has ruined a spectacle. Anyone with a peanut brain, or bigger, would know they were booing the game and AFL. You obviously have never been racially vilified if you think what Pendles copped comes even close to what that feels like.

Pendles got boo'd as supporters were furious at the way the game was governed in that particular match. It was not a personal booing of him - it is as clear as day

Who cares? It's a boo? It wasn't during the bloody minute silence. It was during a footy medal award. Nothing to do with the Anzacs. You think they thought that boo was directed at them do you? Or at the military? Give me a spell .
not directed at them no, but at that time the game is over by a good 10 minutes so a bit of respect would be common sense I would of thought.

Were the umpires on the ground during the medal presentation? (Idiot?)
Even if they were you shut up when the presentation starts.
I thought the booing started up when Pendlebury was announced as the winner.
In any case sour grapes - piss poor
They booed when he thanked the crowd, stopped, then booed again when Buckley had a go at them.

I'm glad they are hurting, just makes the win that much more enjoyable.

Seriously some of the people here saying booing is no big deal and to move on. They are the same people who complained for the past two years about West Coast home fans booing.

You know who you are. Inconsistent, contradictory campaigners.

West Coast fans' booing is robotic and hypocritical, given the run at home they've had with umpires over decades. But I don't give a s**t if they boo. I supported their booing of Watson.

The governing bodies' treatment of Folau and to a lesser extent, Ablett, is a disgrace, but I support the crowd's right to boo Ablett if that's what they want to do. I'm just going to laugh at it, is all.

You can see why eseendon fans were booing, some dodgy as calls in the last. The non holding the ball decision. Pendlebury over acting for that free kick.. both quite frustrating decisions to witness. Booing isn't going to change the outcome, but you're not going to be able to stop them from doing it. Let's face it all clubs fans are reasonably similar. I remember collingwood fans booing Nick reiwoldt and St kilda at the end of the 2010 gf parade... it's happened forever and will keep happening.
How about the Essendon player doing a superb duckwood for a Free? The 2 bullshit ones that led to goals? Umpiring was crap both ways, even watching other ganesits been infuriating all season. No consistency at all.

I never said that at all, nor anything even like it. I think supporters racially abusing players in the stands is not even in the same realm of reality than Pendles getting boo'd after a deplorable umpiring performance has ruined a spectacle. Anyone with a peanut brain, or bigger, would know they were booing the game and AFL. You obviously have never been racially vilified if you think what Pendles copped comes even close to what that feels like.

Pendles got boo'd as supporters were furious at the way the game was governed in that particular match Get a grip
Umpires had left. Boos had stopped. When he was announced hermit started again. You are misinformed.

Maybe I can boo Eddie judging by your criteria.

It's nice how Collingwood and the umpires scratch each others back.

Umpires carry Collingwood over the line.
Fans boo umpires.
Collingwood claim it's all about Pendlebury in order to provide the umpires with coverage and avoid the scrutiny they deserve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not saying it was the right thing to do, however the angry mob mentality exists across all fans. Magpies would not be any different, nor Tiger fans in the same situation.
So you agree it was inappropriate for the Bombers fans to boo.
Thats all the thread is saying - if Pies supporters or Tigers supporters had done the same thing I would be disgusted and I certainly not supporting it or making excuses for it.

How does your mind come up with something so screamingly original and creative as flog? You have me genuinely intimated, clearly you are not a bloke to Damn around with ! pls accept my apologies, give one of the biggest games of the year to st kilda and gold coast, give the people what they want

actually nah Damn footy, put ice wolfs competitive minecraft gaming team on instead
:'(:'(:'(

Fans boo umpires.
Collingwood claim it's all about Pendlebury in order to provide the umpires with coverage and avoid the scrutiny they deserve.

If you read the thread most Pies supporters agree that the umpiring was pretty bad. But you are wrong to think it determined the result. There were bad decisions for both teams.

Seriously some of the people here saying booing is no big deal and to move on. They are the same people who complained for the past two years about West Coast home fans booing.

You know who you are. Inconsistent, contradictory campaigners.

And what you are, is a factless ranter. Please show us the link between us & the people talking about the WC booing. LOL. You just made a connection of "boo's" - lol

Either disassociate your game from ANZAC day or stop booing. Can't have it both ways, Essendon fans. I much prefer the first option. As it is absolutely disgraceful booing ANZAC medal presentation.
Yeah because the players actually just fought in a war and got a medal for it. Seriously, get over it, it's a football game. And PS wasn't it just West Coast supporters that boo? Look forward to the analysis in the Age and associated media over the coming months...

Fans boo umpires.
just wondering what your thoughts were about baguley's free kick 15 mins infront of goal? cherrs

16 pages so far and no one has pointed out the fact they weren't booing, but they were actually saying boo-urns.

not directed at them no, but at that time the game is over by a good 10 minutes so a bit of respect would be common sense I would of thought.
Respect for who? Who was disrespected? It was a bloody boo. Respect had been shown to the Anzacs at dawn services. If people booed there, that's disrespectful. Booing at a footy game that latches on to Anzacs, and accusing them of being disrespectful to Anzacs as somehow representative of booing Anzacs is a very long reach my friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back