Review Pies cause a blackout! (Pies 108-69 Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Moore is the 2019 AA CHB to this point in time. Change my mind.

Loved Pendles the last two weeks. All the comments about him being passed it were exceedingly premature.

We're gunna miss Adams though I think.

I think people are getting too excited over Reid. He played ok, didn’t do anything in the ruck, kicked poorly and was just ok. I’d prefer Cox, more up side to what he offers.

He kicked 2 goals last week while being injured the entire last quarter

So now you're going to try and say Cox had TWICE the game of Reid because he kicked 2 and Reid kicked 1...

You're cherry picking stats and arguments to say he was no good, when in reality he slotted back into a key position beautifully.

He will generate more scoring shots than Cox.

So now you're going to try and say Cox had TWICE the game of Reid because he kicked 2 and Reid kicked 1...

You're cherry picking stats and arguments to say he was no good, when in reality he slotted back into a key position beautifully.

He will generate more scoring shots than Cox.

Actually I never said that?

I don't need to cherry pick anything, Reid hasn't been good for 6 years while Cox is best 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win even though we should have won by 10 goals plus

It's alright if we drop off a bit for periods of a game, you can't dominate from start to finish in this comp, but we need to stem the bleeding when they have momentum because we are not going to get off to flyers every week but luckily the past 2 weeks we have. We need to even out somehow and become more consistent over 4 quarters rather than dominating or getting smashed and no in between.

8. 12 to 10. 6 after the first qtr, yeah we bank 4pts but not acceptable

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Port aren’t a terrible team, they’ll finish 7-10th. Our bad goal kicking is what have them a chance.

We flogged them in the 1st qtr. We can absolutely turn it on for a qtr, quite often the first. As the year goes on hopefully we can do it for longer

Would have been nice to win by 10-12 goals, but it can often turn out like it did after such a dominant last quarter. Really, it was only the atrocious goal kicking that prevented it. Port are a decent side, so to win by 39 is a great effort.

Pendles was just magnificent all night, what a leader he is. And Moore is easily the best CHB in the league.

Dont know what has happened to De Goey's goal kicking, hopefully its just a case of the yips and he's back to normal soon.

Looks like Adams will be out for a while. Its a shame the 2nds aren't playing this week.

Reid went OK, but I think Cox will take his place unless we go tall. Bucks said during the week that both Cox & Mihochek had gone past Reid, and I dont think tonight's effort will change that. I dont think we can keep using him as the 2nd ruckman on an ongoing basis.

I like Brown but he is just completely useless before half time.

Finished with just 13 touches and no scoreboard impact, probably needs a spell.

Unbelievable that you'd single out Brown before Thomas or Phillips.

Everything Brown did tonight was great. He's a quick thinker and got us out of trouble with clever handballs numerous times.

He's wasted forward. He needs to be in the guts.

Actually I never said that?

I don't need to cherry pick anything, Reid hasn't been good for 6 years while Cox is best 22.

Reid has had injury battles but he hasn't lost his ability. Reid is AA calibre key position player when at 100% which he is now, Reid at his best is one of the better KP's in the comp and he's getting back to it. Reid has bigger upside for us this season. Cox will probably come back and Mihocek gets dropped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back