Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Whit straight back in this week. Geesus he is insane

What a week for Cogs to miss with injury, he would have got 140+ easily today.
Whitfield will only have one decent price drop, ZW to Whit will have to be done as early as next week it seems.
Lol, no he would not have

Doesn't want to mark or tackle

90 at best

Only reason Cripps is not going beastmode right now is because Carlton are way too far behind. If he wanted to he could completely dominate DeBoer...he probably still will have a huge last quarter and beat Brayshaw by 20

Plllllease... just give me credit for predicting this on Thursday...stop trying to justify how you get KOTD by having crouch, Sloane and worpel and not Cripps..there is no one like you...so lucky

They are getting belted. Why would he want to bull when he could get injured?
Using it a half a rest week.
exactly, they are playing him a FF a fair bit now. Cripps not interested and I don't blame him. He will still end up beating Brayshaw though because he will have 5-6 tackles in the last quarter to let out his frustrations. Tells you how bad Brayshaw was, that Cripps can beat him while not giving a single ****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

exactly, they are playing him a FF a fair bit now. Cripps not interested and I don't blame him. He will still end up beating Brayshaw though because he will have 5-6 tackles in the last quarter to let out his frustrations. Tells you how bad Brayshaw was, that Cripps can beat him while not giving a single ****

He would need to double his score...Remember when Cripps played a full game and Williams only played a half and still outscored him??? But I’m not cursed!!!

He would need to double his score...Remember when Cripps played a full game and Williams only played a half and still outscored him??? But I’m not cursed!!!
This week is 1 of 2 weeks you were justified in complaining. The other one was the week Milera got injured. Every other week you outscored 80-90% of the comp

Rolling lockout equals me never doing RDT again after this year

I still think it was probably the right move to trade him, 2 weeks OUT is just enough I reckon. He was worth way too much to be held on the bench, Whit would have to go 180 today for that to be a bad trade.

Thoughts now?

You don't whinge about it.

Does everyone Cripps, kelly, Daniel, gibbons, setterfield, scrimshaw, dunkley, constable and no Whitfield??? I bet you I’m the only one!!! And yes I know half of those are rookies...I still expect more than 30-40s...it’s a joke

Trade him out, dare ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back