Racing May Daily Punt- Running of the ‘Bools

Remove this Banner Ad

You will not see a bigger slaughter ever in a jumps race than Ascot Red at Casterton just then (not surprising given the last 24 hours on the punt I've had) - what the absoulte fk was the jockey thinking

I've had a slap to GOT before

tenor.gif

it's not as if he's a stayer trying to get into a big handicap.

theres only WFA races in the spring and as a 4yo it's pointless to have low ratings. it would be next level Everestness if someone were to give a slot to a listed/open 3yo winning by 1L

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's not as if he's a stayer trying to get into a big handicap.

theres only WFA races in the spring and as a 4yo it's pointless to have low ratings. it would be next level Everestness if someone were to give a slot to a listed/open 3yo winning by 1L
he will get a slot I reckon. you keep him undefeated it will guarantee it. Slot holders arent the smartest tools in the shed

It must be a challenge ante post betting in UK Ireland. Horses get supplemented at last minute eg Too Darn Hot and if you back a Coolmore horse you don’t know if it’s going to be used as pacemaker

anyone know the results for races 5 and 6 at Canterbury today?

It must be a challenge ante post betting in UK Ireland. Horses get supplemented at last minute eg Too Darn Hot and if you back a Coolmore horse you don’t know if it’s going to be used as pacemaker

Only Clive Palmer voters would be dumb enough to bet Coolmore horses antepost over there. There Derby prospects can turn up anywhere from the July Cup (1200m) to the St Leger (2800m)

It's like trying to bet Willie Mullins horses antepost for Cheltenham.

as one who could give a rats arse about Uk Racing do they announce who the pacemaker is before the race?

Yes - it's the shittest horse in the race with the worst jockey thats 500/1 on Betfair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back