News The Presser at Midday

Remove this Banner Ad

The only problem I have is that he narrative from both seems to suggest a root and branch rebuild. IMO that's not what we need. We have the talent on the list now to play finals next year under the right coach.

On yesterday’s form it should have been 2019; wat a wasted year because Scott thought he was smarter than the rest

The only problem I have is that he narrative from both seems to suggest a root and branch rebuild. IMO that's not what we need. We have the talent on the list now to play finals next year under the right coach.

Dunno I think we're a few players short of a top four consistent finish and are miles off winning an interstate prelim.

We could finish sixth forever I suppose. Is that what we want?

Dunno I think we're a few players short of a top four consistent finish and are miles off winning an interstate prelim.

Well we really don’t know do we?

Wats a full season of EVW going to look like? Xerri? LDU? Ahern?

What’s the projectory of Simpkin, Jed?

Others who have played on and off the past 2 years?

We haven’t given them a good consistent run because we have stuck/ topped with older blokes and other drifters.

I see what you mean, but I don't think we're that far off it.

The alternative is a 5-7 year build, which will effectively spell the end of Cunners, Ziebell, Taz, etc if they have aims to win a flag, and would make the recruitment of the 4 guys last year effectively pointless.

Fresh air, blue skies, do whats right, tumultuous.

He's great at keeping to the buzz words.
He reminds me of natasha stott despoja the politician. Speaks wonderfully, makes perfect sense, but lacks passion.

There is nothing wrong with wearing your heart on your sleeve occasionally

Wow what a selfless man ( rolls eyes)

Not the first time you have offered to resign over the last ten years Brad, but the first time the club actually had the balls to accept. Am happy he's happy, Ben looks happy, everyone's happy.

let's go win a ******* flag !!

When did he offer to resign before?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back