Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting interview with Jarrod Pickett (Two Tones) on the club website.

Said that it takes a lot longer before you can start running with a ruptured patellar tendon.

Approximately 5 months before you can run compared to an ACL of 3 months.

Sounds like he's really only just starting his fitness work now.

Interesting interview with Jarrod Pickett (Two Tones) on the club website.

Said that it takes a lot longer before you can start running with a ruptured patellar tendon.

Approximately 5 months before you can run compared to an ACL of 3 months.

Sounds like he's really only just starting his fitness work now.

Does he give any indication on his return for say pre-season or not really delved in to?

Does he give any indication on his return for say pre-season or not really delved in to?

No, but if he's starting running, I'd imagine he'd be right for preseason.

Doesn't sound like he's going to play this year though. If there was a return date, he probably would have mentioned something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, looks like Williamson is 3-4 weeks away from even re-entering training, so not looking great in terms of a return this season.

Strip it back and rebuild him again...

Williamson 😭😭 recurrent back issues has career killer written all over it. I think he could be a genuine A grader if he gets a run at it. Sadly, its looking pretty grim.

Let's not forget the carlton injury list always appears at odds with later reports etc, for example Fisher last week didn't rate a mention on that carlton list, yet was present on the official AFL one etc. Personally I would wait for that one before freaking out about Willo, seems more accurate (albeit much maligned for the occasional sneaky remove a week for each week that passes)

Let's not forget the carlton injury list always appears at odds with later reports etc, for example Fisher last week didn't rate a mention on that carlton list, yet was present on the official AFL one etc. Personally I would wait for that one before freaking out about Willo, seems more accurate (albeit much maligned for the occasional sneaky remove a week for each week that passes)

Watch the video.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back