• Clarko and the Hawks should impose their own penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stratton should be suspended by the MRP

Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to someone at the gym last night who is family friends with Steven Trigg and he couldn't stop praising him and how much of a good bloke he is. Of course this was after the fact I called him a snake and mentioned how dodgy I think he is :tearsofjoy:

Hey blokes just wondering what your thoughts are on Teague? As much as I hate the crows I did love their forward ball movement back in 2017 where a lot of it was credited to Teague, atleast in the media it was. Sorta wierd situation where he has left your club and your ball movement became notably worse without him running things, but our ball movement stayed as s**t as its always been under Bolton even when he arrived... what did you think of him? Cant really tell if maybe Boltons conservative brand of football may have got in the way of him getting us moving the ball well forward of center, or maybe it was just that the Crows list was great in 2017 and he just let them play.

Hey blokes just wondering what your thoughts are on Teague? As much as I hate the crows I did love their forward ball movement back in 2017 where a lot of it was credited to Teague, atleast in the media it was. Sorta wierd situation where he has left your club and your ball movement became notably worse without him running things, but our ball movement stayed as **** as its always been under Bolton even when he arrived... what did you think of him? Cant really tell if maybe Boltons conservative brand of football may have got in the way of him getting us moving the ball well forward of center, or maybe it was just that the Crows list was great in 2017 and he just let them play.
Really liked him and was disappointed when he left. Just seems a switched on operator. Struck me as a coach in waiting. We were much more organised with him and players seemed to have clearly defined roles.

He reminded me a bit of David Noble who was in various roles for us over the years - just always seemed destined for bigger things.

Teague has been in a few football environments now so should have a good perspective.

I felt more comfortable with Bolton in charge to be honest regarding our draft picks.

I was interested to read Luke Brown's comments on the afc www

“A lot of forward lines are holding six forwards ahead of the ball now so it’s more contested, more one v one style.

“Ball movement has been a bit stagnant, some teams are trying to get numbers behind the ball and it just clogs up the defence.

“It’s not as free flowing as it was last year.”

Maybe the AFL will soon learn you should trial new rules before just implementing them.

They've had the opposite effect than what they wanted. Time for a new rule!
http://m.afc.com.au/news/2019-06-06/lessons-from-eddie.mobileapp

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...n/news-story/c8fc32dd4bcf110ff5a451752578278d

Rucci: Port are going to surge to the finals by winning 7 of the next 11 games!
I don't even think the Port board expect to get 7 wins out of playing Fremantle (a), Geelong (h), Bulldogs (h), us (a), Brisbane (h), Richmond (a), GWS (h), Essendon (a), Sydney (h), North Melbourne (a) and Fremantle (h). Just about half of those teams are their bogey sides (freo @ perth, geelong, us, gws, essendon, sydney @ adelaide).
New version of last year's article where he said "Port Adelaide to finish in the top 4 for the first time since 2007" :drunk:

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...n/news-story/c8fc32dd4bcf110ff5a451752578278d

Rucci: Port are going to surge to the finals by winning 7 of the next 11 games!
I don't even think the Port board expect to get 7 wins out of playing Fremantle (a), Geelong (h), Bulldogs (h), us (a), Brisbane (h), Richmond (a), GWS (h), Essendon (a), Sydney (h), North Melbourne (a) and Fremantle (h). Just about half of those teams are their bogey sides (freo @ perth, geelong, us, gws, essendon, sydney @ adelaide).
New version of last year's article where he said "Port Adelaide to finish in the top 4 for the first time since 2007" :drunk:
They could quite easily win 7 of the next 11, they could also lose 7 of them too. The only sure things in that lot are the Bulldogs and probably Bombers, although they smacked Port there last year.

They could quite easily win 7 of the next 11, they could also lose 7 of them too. The only sure things in that lot are the Bulldogs and probably Bombers, although they smacked Port there last year.
They've only beaten Essendon twice since 2010. In the past three games, Essendon have led by 39, 18 and 33 points at three quarter time respectively.
They should defeat the Bulldogs, who don't play here too well.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

They've only beaten Essendon twice since 2010. In the past three games, Essendon have led by 39, 18 and 33 points at three quarter time respectively.
They should defeat the Bulldogs, who don't play here too well.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk
Depends how Essendon go in the next few weeks but their injuries are mounting

Fremantle (a), Geelong (h), Bulldogs (h), us (a), Brisbane (h), Richmond (a), GWS (h), Essendon (a), Sydney (h), North Melbourne (a) and Fremantle (h)

I thought it was full of crap, but I will concede they can win 7.

They have a lot of 50:50 games though.

Freo
Freo
Lions
Crows
Dons.

They also could end up winning just 2 of their last 11 as well.

Im fine for Port to make the 8 and get knocked out in week 1, it will help Ken extend a contract. Thats the goal for us this year.

Carlton Spoon, Port come 8th and knocked out Week 1.

Crows winning Week 1 is the best we will do. Its a good building block for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey blokes just wondering what your thoughts are on Teague? As much as I hate the crows I did love their forward ball movement back in 2017 where a lot of it was credited to Teague, atleast in the media it was. Sorta wierd situation where he has left your club and your ball movement became notably worse without him running things, but our ball movement stayed as **** as its always been under Bolton even when he arrived... what did you think of him? Cant really tell if maybe Boltons conservative brand of football may have got in the way of him getting us moving the ball well forward of center, or maybe it was just that the Crows list was great in 2017 and he just let them play.

Well

He ain’t no Ben Hart

D31B5C22-3F2F-46E6-80FA-86AC93C4377D.gif

Cats winning always wining is best for us, were not getting Top spot.

Geelong need to sew up top spot. Of the teams they want to finish 4th it would be GWS or Brisbane. First final would then be played at GMHBA stadium. If either West Coast or Adelaide (we could only hope) finished 4th, the final would be played at the MCG.

They lose home ground advantage if either Collingwood or Richmond finish 4th as game would be played at MCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back