No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freo dropping this open the door for us to make a huge run at the 8 now
Part of me is sick of results falling out way. Still don't think we will make it and makes the reality so much harsher if it eventuates.

Kreuzer was sensational in the last quarter for the Blues, shows the value of a good ruckman.

Kreuzer was sensational in the last quarter for the Blues, shows the value of a good ruckman.
Like nic nat, how many games has he missed ratio to available, any idea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon that's pretty fair, they were very good last night and have a pretty similar draw to us.

i think we are much better than north

pies win will prove an anamoly imo

It will be a great opportunity for our young team to get some valuable game time on the big stage. We have a very mobile team compared to a few years ago & I am taking the view that we have nothing to lose. As far as finals are concerned scraping into the 8 is not something that excites me on this occasion as I really feel we should be using the remainder of the season to keep pushing Rowbottom, McCartin, Blakey, Ronke, etc because that's our future.

As Bedders has said, Essendon this week, play by play, one quarter at a time. If that gets us a win, fantastic. If it's a loss, fine if we play good footy & push them with tough footy.

Nothing that we did know already!
in general the stats show two significant things 1: HOME SIDES ARE FAVOURED BY UMPIRES 2: VICTORIAN SIDES PLAYING AWAY INTERSTATE ARE MUCH BETTER TREATED BY UMPIRES THAN INTERSTATE SIDES PLAYING AWAY

I apologise to all for my apparent baiting. I can no longer post on the Longmire thread here on the Swans board nor can I post on the main board Goodes thread.
So once again, if I offended anyone with my apparent baiting, I apologise. I just hope no body else continues to do it because there are some others on here that may have been over looked so a warning to all the master baiters on our board.

I apologise to all for my apparent baiting. I can no longer post on the Longmire thread here on the Swans board nor can I post on the main board Goodes thread.
So once again, if I offended anyone with my apparent baiting, I apologise. I just hope no body else continues to do it because there are some others on here that may have been over looked so a warning to all the master baiters on our board.
Master baiters, lol

Of course you should be able to post on both threads and I ask your posting rights be restored on the Longmire thread.

C'mon mods. Ted may ladle it on a bit but he is not abusing anyone.

I am cranky he has been banned from the MB Goodes thread. That thread contains a lot of redneck filth and I'd like to know how many RWNJs have been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back