Votes: 4 8.9%
  • OUT: Stengle

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • IN: Ootiib C

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't feel as if there will be any changes, but Gooch would be worth giving a proper run through the middle if they are looking to persist with a more dynamic rotation.

I liked Smith and Milera playing through the midfield and forward of center, gave us better spread and forward entry imo. Need to persist with that.

Agree Lynch is no chance of playing, so no point mentioning...but CEY likely to be available. The question is do we bring him back via the sanfl as has been out for a while.

So “1-2 weeks” 4 days ago = “likely to be available after 1 week” to you?

He’s virtually no hope of playing at any level this week.

So “1-2 weeks” 4 days ago = “likely to be available after 1 week” to you?

He’s virtually no hope of playing at any level this week.
In this week's injury list he was listed as 1 week away, which usually means he misses 1 game.

That's how it usually works.

No guarantees though as he was originally listed as 1 week out a month ago.

I would probably bring him back via the sanfl now as has been out too long.

In this week's injury list he was listed as 1 week away, which usually means he misses 1 game.

That's how it usually works.

No guarantees though as he was originally listed as 1 week out a month ago.

I would probably bring him back via the sanfl now as has been out too long.

Except he wasn’t, he was listed as 1-2 weeks, and still is.

Except he wasn’t, he was listed as 1-2 weeks, and still is.

Sigh.

Means he will either be back this week or next week.

It's really not a hard concept...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I know it isn’t.

So you saying he’s likely available this week is completely incorrect.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong.
If it is 1 week he will be available.

If it's the 2 week he won't be.

Really not a hard concept.

You should join Marty for refresher maths. ;)

If it is 1 week he will be available.

If it's the 2 week he won't be.

Really not a hard concept.

You should join Marty for refresher maths. ;)

Firstly you stated over and over again that he was listed as 1 week, and you were proven wrong.

Now you’re claiming that even though he’s listed as 1-2 weeks, your original point still stands and that this apparent 50% chance makes him likely.

Your posting has gone from bad to worse lately.

CEY is some sort of chance of being available. It certainly isn’t likely, and you’d have to be pretty blind not to see that.

Firstly you stated over and over again that he was listed as 1 week, and you were proven wrong.

Now you’re claiming that even though he’s listed as 1-2 weeks, your original point still stands and that this apparent 50% chance makes him likely.

CEY is some sort of chance of being available. It certainly isn’t likely, and you’d have to be pretty blind not to see that.
You said CEY was no chance of playing this week...to which I said was wrong.

Yes, I thought he was listed as 1 week but it was 1 or 2 weeks... not 2 weeks...

Perhaps stick to claiming Sholl will debut this week in a crunch game lol...

Even when players like JJ say they are ready to play Kane doesn't believe them and says they won't

He actually believes everything he writes even when he is wrong

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

You said CEY was no chance of playing this week...to which I said was wrong.

Yes, I thought he was listed as 1 week but it was 1 or 2 weeks... not 2 weeks...

Perhaps stick to claiming Sholl will debut this week in a crunch game lol...

That isn’t even remotely the correct sequence of events, but cool story.

You said multiple times in the thread that CEY was likely. I replied to you and said he’s not likely.

I also haven’t claimed Sholl will debut at any stage. You clearly can’t read though, so I’m not surprised. I said I would personally bring him in, as based on the SANFL game on the weekend, he’s the only one who did enough to displace any of the fringe guys coming off a 16 goal win.

I also said more than once that the team will almost definitely be unchanged in reality.

Bottom line is, CEY is almost definitely not coming back from a stress reaction in his leg on the lower end of a 1-2 week timeline. Anyone paying attention can see that. Perhaps you should have just acknowledged that you got that wrong rather than getting the shovel out.

So you are joining the gold pass crew ignoring actual performance.

I have been a Seed fan, but he has been poor for a while.

You would make a good AFC selector. ;)
Knight had very little impact for his touches. Now imagine him with half as many touches against a decent side.

He's just that sort of player unfortunately. Didn't come on like we all hoped. Looked decent as a tagger for a while but we seem to have gone back to Campo's "we don't tag" mantra and since then Knight has been lost.

The question is, will we have the balls to trust Smith and Milera in the middle in the real stuff?

Was it just because there were so many center bounces and we were playing witches hats that we had scope to experiment and saw so much of Milera and Smith in the middle?

Will we panic in the real stuff and go back to Crouch x 2 + Sloane on Friday night?

I bet we will choose the latter.

Safety blanky time.

The question is, will we have the balls to trust Smith and Milera in the middle in the real stuff?

Was it just because there were so many center bounces and we were playing witches hats that we had scope to experiment and saw so much of Milera and Smith in the middle?

Will we panic in the real stuff and go back to Crouch x 2 + Sloane on Friday night?

I bet we will choose the latter.

Safety blanky time.
We have used Milera in the middle, particularly late in games & Smith off a wing late in games when we have won with sports in the last quarter.

I would hope we continue to use these 2 particularly when the pace has gone out of the game to break it open... but also when needed during the game.

It's why I was annoyed against Port we reverted back to the same 4 slower mids rotated even when we were being slaughtered.

7 v 8

What an 8 point danger game

The top 8 is fairly settled, except for the Power and Bulldogs wanting to get in

A win on Friday night will put us 5th

A loss leaves us vulnerable to Power/Dogs pushing us out of the 8

Power play Tigers - either the Tigers move to 44 points, or Port move to 36
Dogs play Saints - Dogs probably win and move to 36

Make no mistake, this is our danger game for the season so far - very happy it’s here

We simply must win

6BD16A4A-CF66-42B8-9DCA-3F798B28413E.png

We have used Milera in the middle, particularly late in games & Smith off a wing late in games when we have won with sports in the last quarter.

I would hope we continue to use these 2 particularly when the pace has gone out of the game to break it open... but also when needed during the game.

It's why I was annoyed against Port we reverted back to the same 4 slower mids rotated even when we were being slaughtered.

They should be used from the start and one of them should be in the middle at all times.

Sloane and Brad can share another spot.

M Crouch and Greenwood the other (70/30 split).

When CEY returns he may displace Greenwood and/or some of Sloane’s time (I’m a fan of Sloane moving roles more to avoid opposition tag).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They should be used from the start and one of them should be in the middle at all times.

Sloane and Brad can share another spot.

M Crouch and Greenwood the other (70/30 split).

When CEY returns he may displace Greenwood and/or some of Sloane’s time (I’m a fan of Sloane moving roles more to avoid opposition tag).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wouldn't be against that.

We need to get the balance right.

I'm not against using the bigger inside mids earlier in the game or when we are in a holding pattern, but when we need to put our foot down or change things up, Milera/Smith/Gallucci/Jones should be in the mix.

Back