Review GBU vs Wobbles - Rd 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Lacked heart and desire. Knew early on we were not interested. It seems a collective issue which points to a failure from the coaching staff.
Look at Brisbane, playing their guts out for each other with flair, fun, speed and joy.
The Crows are zombies by comparison, the living-playing dead.

Disastrous re-contracting of this bloke after we'd already committed ourselves to the other idiot that is s**t every time we struggle for midfield domination. Well done Tom. You proved your worth again when the chips are down. And for those that pose the question, "what's the difference between a barometer and a downhill skier?" The answer is that the former doesn't exist. There is no such thing as a barometer. It's a label created by idiots to explain why a downhill skier is sometimes good.

You simply can’t keep Pyke or Burton now .... this is a worse scenario than Craig, where supporter pressure had him sacked

I hated Jacobs smiling as he was carried off the ground ..... why TF was he being chaired off after that performance

I said 4 years ago NEVER play Mackay in DEF ..... FFS 😡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine trying to invent a game style that requires decent passing ability and average player IQ to execute properly.

We lack both.

Why do we wonder what went wrong when you see people run brilliantly to create a switch only for some moron to go back the other way into traffic and give it to a 50/50 leading to a turnover and goal.

Or some other moron look up and see someone running into a paddock and instead of kicking it in front of them to either get a quick run on or at worst a throw in, instead decide to handpass short to someone under pressure leading to a turnover and goal.

Absolute ******* joke.

Rebuild everything.

There's 3 things I mega like about our gameplan:
1) How we manufacture congestion in our forward line.
2)How we manufacture open space in the oppositions forward line by 3) Our utterly f'n refusal to ever put anyone back to help out ever. Don't anyone cite an example. If we had an extra in defense, it was by accident. I guarantee it.

Sauce and RoB selection the worst of all time.

Tonight again highlighted our lack of tackle power.

We are too rigid in structure.

The Neil Craig legacy of minimal aggression and corralling the oppoistion with systematic defence is still in play.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There's so many things to be angry about that it's hard to pick:

1. Is it the ridiculous Gibbs trade?

2. Is it the fact we continue to play the guys who have no future at the club?

3. Is it the fact that the coaching staff don't seem to give a s**t?

4. Is it the fact that we have lost so many good players over the years?

5. Or is it the fact that our administration seem to be completely inept?

Hard to decide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back