Preview Changes: R23 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

The players will throw in the towel on the weekend to show they aren't playing for the coaches.

What will happen:
Out - Jones, ROB
In - Knight, Keath

Back in the oldies.

We are in big strife - we never win at these venues.

Agree. They are already on holidays. Their mind is in Bali or America.

We have no chance at winning.

In: Honesty for the supporters.

Skills -deplorable
Agility -what?
Pies implemented the Clarkson sweat to a tee and we just fell for it hook line and sinker.

Clean out the garbage.
Make Brodie Smith Captain and Doedee VC next year...it's time to move on.

From October last year:

The Crows obtained highly-rated Sturt forward Shane McAdam and pick No. 13 from Carlton in a three-way trade that accommodated Mitch McGovern’s request to move to the Blues.

Adelaide also acquired skilful small forward Tyson Stengle from Richmond on Tuesday in exchange for pick 68 in this year’s draft, after receiving pick 68 from Gold Coast earlier that day in a swap for a future fourth-round selection.

“The additions of Shane McAdam, who many in the industry rated a likely top 20 selection in this year’s draft, and Tyson Stengle further strengthens our forward options.”

Uhuh.

If we wet weren't so incompetent this would be the last game for Mackay, Douglas, Sauce, Often and Betts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It amazes me after the Gore hype people got sucked in by the Macadam steak knifes. Had zero value and was made to yet again hide the incompetence of the football dept.

From October last year:

The Crows obtained highly-rated Sturt forward Shane McAdam and pick No. 13 from Carlton in a three-way trade that accommodated Mitch McGovern’s request to move to the Blues.

Adelaide also acquired skilful small forward Tyson Stengle from Richmond on Tuesday in exchange for pick 68 in this year’s draft, after receiving pick 68 from Gold Coast earlier that day in a swap for a future fourth-round selection.

“The additions of Shane McAdam, who many in the industry rated a likely top 20 selection in this year’s draft, and Tyson Stengle further strengthens our forward options.”

Uhuh.

They forgot to add “for the SANFL side”

It amazes me after the Gore hype people got sucked in by the Macadam steak knifes. Had zero value and was made to yet again hide the incompetence of the football dept.
I'm a big fan of McAdam .....bookmarked for next season

You forgot the massive jump in fitness the lad has to make up

One bad trade and now EVERYONE SUCKS!!!!!

Also it was Noble who traded in Gore. The incompetent David Noble who is now in charge of the probably minor premier. Same David Noble you wanted sacked.

I'm a big fan of McAdam .....bookmarked for next season

You forgot the massive jump in fitness the lad has to make up

Plus he probably had a better fitness guy back at Sturt. Hass is a ****ing joke.

Plus he probably had a better fitness guy back at Sturt. Hass is a ****ing joke.
We've got some good "quick" propects ......Jones, Ned, McAdam, Davis, Doedee .....just need a classy aggressive midfielder taller than 181 cm

And yes back on my hobby horse, a midfielder capable of Contested Marks & with some foot skills

Remove this Banner Ad

Back