2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Id reckon no- you enter a kids mem no itll automatically come up as a kids ticket. Up to you to risk using it.. i once got away with a concession tix at a prelim

I'm hoping I can, I have an adult membership and 2 for the kids but a couple of mates want to go so I was hoping I can pay for adult tickets, (if it's not allowed it should be as its more money for the afl.)

I'm hoping I can, I have an adult membership and 2 for the kids but a couple of mates want to go so I was hoping I can pay for adult tickets, (if it's not allowed it should be as its more money for the afl.)

Unfortunately it doesns't look like it

"During the member priority period, you must purchase the ticket equal to your membership type. Eg Adult membership = Adult ticket."

If you get online at 9am you'll get 7 on level one (unless the site s**ts itself) otherwise I'm going $75 tix on L1. Why even bother paying something like $60 to be up in the nosebleeds on L4..

I'm going the same option - either cat 7 behind the cheer squad or cat 3 beside them.

I swear a couple of years ago that the seats beside the cheer squad were only cat 5 or 6 in the first week - so they freeze the price but reduce the available seats at the cheaper prices

For the MCG they dont check ticket type that often. If they do and you get caught, you can pay to upgrade the ticket type at the window.

Buy the 3 membership tickets, you should be fine.

For the MCG they dont check ticket type that often. If they do and you get caught, you can pay to upgrade the ticket type at the window.

Buy the 3 membership tickets, you should be fine.

I got caught on that concession tix i mentioned before. I got let in still das it mane

Glad to not be the only one with no email from the club, but that is pretty poor for them to have no information sent out when it's been over 12 hours since notification of the finals schedule. I know they would have had to wait for some information, but surely they would have had a good idea of what was going on

Just got one.

Requesting feedback and to do a survey for them :tearsofjoy:

I'm a bit disappointed that there's no guest passes available in the AFL reserve. I understand why because there's going to be huge demand for tickets, but it's a bit strange to me that there's no guest passes this year when I had no troubles getting one in 2017 for the Richmond final.

I'm a bit disappointed that there's no guest passes available in the AFL reserve. I understand why because there's going to be huge demand for tickets, but it's a bit strange to me that there's no guest passes this year when I had no troubles getting one in 2017 for the Richmond final.
The richmond final is why. Lot's of AFL members missed out on tickets. AFL membership would prefer it was all Guest passes coz they make more money from it.

If I remember correctly, originally the AFL was going to allow 4 guest passes for that match, but at the last minute dropped it to 2. Still sold out in no time flat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a game. Think I was sitting about 10 rows behind you. We had Prime-A seats for that varcoe goal (or 2)

And the Tomahawk ones :)

You should have heard me screaming down the phone to my friend when she told me we had Row A. "Shell i got the tickets"... "yeah"... "M- thats ground level yeah?" "YES" "We're M1, Row A" -I lose my s**t-

Cheers

So I’m a bit confused. Purchased a 3 game membership a few weeks ago and got given barcode number etc...but when I called up the cats hotline to enquire on a few things, they have me a barcode number different to the one I already have. Does anyone else have two barcodes?

Cheers

So I’m a bit confused. Purchased a 3 game membership a few weeks ago and got given barcode number etc...but when I called up the cats hotline to enquire on a few things, they have me a barcode number different to the one I already have. Does anyone else have two barcodes?
:think: no i do not have two barcodes.

DId you get that email from the club, showing your mem no. in it with the link to click when tickets go on sale?

I'd be just using that for sure.

:think: no i do not have two barcodes.

DId you get that email from the club, showing your mem no. in it with the link to click when tickets go on sale?

I'd be just using that for sure.
Yeah sure did. Then rang the cats hotline and they gave me a barcode with completely different numbers. Have I accidentally scored two barcodes somehow? Be great because my girlfriend has never been to a finals game before

Yeah sure did. Then rang the cats hotline and they gave me a barcode with completely different numbers. Have I accidentally scored two barcodes somehow? Be great because my girlfriend has never been to a finals game before

Try both! Cant hurt.

Unless you've got the exact same name as someone else and they have given you their number.

Have you got a typical kind of name?
Haha I know right! Gave email and phone details so hopefully I don’t have a doppelgänger! Are you going to the game Shell? I’m thinking I might just pick up a GA and then hope to fluke another GA on the public sales

Remove this Banner Ad

Back