2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Woohooo - the second page I opened came through first, and then the others all seemed to get online pretty quickly also (much better than previous)

ticket purchased in less than 4 minutes (even forgetting my ticketet password). Bay M3 behind the cheersquad

Which row u get? Im Q

Fair dinkum tho almost had a heart attack- my mobile phone actually worked before the laptop- so i click thru the club email, displaying my barcode in it. I assumed THAT barcode automatically gets entered! So i just quickly put in my other 2 mates barcodes, without even checking properly.. get thru get my M3 tix and theres only two ******* tickets there!!! Luckily my laptop then came thru.

You'd think after 20 years of doing this id have it down pat lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute joke. Surely as the 'home' team we should get first access to the better seats. Also what happened to the 50/50 split?

Is it 50/50 split or based on a percentage of membership numbers?

How come Collingwood get so many extra sections allocated? Shouldn't we be allocated more for our home final? Surely we have more than enough members to fill all our sections?

I think that map is also showing availability. Maybe more Geelong allocation seats have been sold, hence being greyed out on the map.

Almost gave me a heart attack waiting for that damn screen to load.!
We will all have to have a drink before the game

Nah you'll always get thru. Its just a matter if you gotta shell out a bit extra on the tickets you want, or if you get that one cheap bay.

Yeah sure, head over to the meet up thread..

Woop! Waited 30 minutes., Typing like a maniac trying to beat the clock because they gave me dodgy seats first up, so went back.

Then got something very satisfying I think? Bay 50 Row AA. $200 later but worth it.

One problem- I think I inadvertently donated $50 to homeless something, couldn't find any no button, so be careful.

Nah you'll always get thru. Its just a matter if you gotta shell out a bit extra on the tickets you want, or if you get that one cheap bay.

Yeah sure, head over to the meet up thread..
Yeah true, just have to be patient. Will do, let the countdown begin

Woop! Waited 30 minutes., Typing like a maniac trying to beat the clock because they gave me dodgy seats first up, so went back.

Then got something very satisfying I think? Bay 50 Row AA. $200 later but worth it.

One problem- I think I inadvertently donated $50 to homeless something, couldn't find any no button, so be careful.

oh yeah i think you just dont click ANYTHING for that- it does say "1" entered in. but you have to click "add to basket" for it to apply

oh yeah i think you just dont click ANYTHING for that- it does say "1" entered in. but you have to click "add to basket" for it to apply

VERY surreptitious way to trap people (oldies slow comprehension like me) in a hurry. Anyway, let us know how you get on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back