2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

VERY surreptitious way to trap people (oldies slow comprehension like me) in a hurry. Anyway, let us know how you get on.

Yeah i agree. And wth is that "family ticket" option rubbish, you had to put in "0" or some s**t, just slowing you down even more.

Yeah i agree. And wth is that "family ticket" option rubbish, you had to put in "0" or some s**t, just slowing you down even more.

Uh oh. I did put in 1. Maybe that's why my tix were so expensive. Too much panic, I'd better go and check the tickets. Where has that Magpie chick wanting a code gone, I might be able to help her.

PSA: If any AFL members here miss out on tickets for any reason, send a polite email through to AFL membership explaining the situation. We missed out on tickets to the 2017 Richmond final thanks to the bad servers. Dad sent them an email and they managed to get us two tickets + a guest pass, so it's worth a shot.

Is it 50/50 split or based on a percentage of membership numbers?

Could be membership numbers, but it's still a farce. For example look at Collingwood getting basically the first five bays up the top of the Ponsford end. Whereas the most we get is three bays together tucked away in the pocket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m getting the demand is high refreshing page.

Try the mobile Ticketek site - m.ticketek.com.au - even if you're on a computer.

I got through at 11.04 and got M23, three rows from the fence. I prefer to be sitting further back but was worried I'd miss out altogether so can't complain.

Got M20, very happy.

Had 4 chrome browsers going at once, the last one that joined the queue got in first. Think it has to do with when the 15s refreshses as well as how long you’ve been in the queue.

I miss going in person. Would go to Windy Hill that was our fave outlet to get tix for games.

And actual tickets, not paper.

We still choose the real thing, even though it means having to make a trip to the nearest outlet.

For those worried about spending extra on donations etc.

Just been through the process, unless you hit “Add to Basket” on the donation, you haven’t bought anything extra. You should be able to see if you did in your email confirmation.

How do you work this magic?? I put best available and was still sent up to the top

Sometimes it lets you click on the bay you want - I'm pretty sure I clicked on M3 which is the cheersquad bay, because that's the only category 7 seating on level 1 and I was scared if I just said category 7 that it would send me up the top

Remove this Banner Ad

Back