No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GWS side for tomorrow is imposing. It has probably got more star quality than any other AFL 22. They were assembled in a different manner to the Essendon list of course.

If we beat them it’ll be the champion team > the team of champions thing. Not because our individual players match up better across the ground.
Imposing indeed but still inferior to the 2016 model that we knocked off.

Looking back that team was unbelievable. Coniglio, Shiel, Kelly, Whitfield, Scully and Ward through the middle.

Cameron, Patton, Lobb, Greene and Dev Smith up forward.

Shaw, Wilson, Williams, Davis, Haynes and Tomlinson down back.

Joel Patfull and Rhys Palmer were about the only two players who weren't absolute 'A graders'...

Imposing indeed but still inferior to the 2016 model that we knocked off.

Looking back that team was unbelievable. Coniglio, Shiel, Kelly, Whitfield, Scully and Ward through the middle.

Cameron, Patton, Lobb, Greene and Dev Smith up forward.

Shaw, Wilson, Williams, Davis, Haynes and Tomlinson down back.

Joel Patfull and Rhys Palmer were about the only two players who weren't absolute 'A graders'...
But ... but ... Rhys Palmer won the Rising Star!

If you could have cordy accidently KO someone in the first quarter, who would it be?

Not a fan of celebrating injury considering our luck with history, however accepted that as luck on our side as we'd already lost our ruck which is harder to adjust to than a midfielder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same.

On another note, why would gws drop Tomlinson? He’s played most games and is one of their better backs I’d have thought.

Hopefully a contract dispute and we could snatch him. Exactly what we need.

He stopped playing key back in 2017. Has sort of been playing wing/mid/occasional second ruck since. Doesn’t seem to like playing key position. Wasn’t particularly happy playing as a key forward early in his career. I think he has played his best footy as a CHB but each to their own. In Davis and Taylor with Haynes helping out they’ve got some decent stock down back. Never rated Corr though and I was surprised to see him in this week.

No idea why he is not playing although his form hasn’t been outstanding lately.

He stopped playing key back in 2017. Has sort of been playing wing/mid/occasional second ruck since. Doesn’t seem to like playing key position. Wasn’t particularly happy playing as a key forward early in his career. I think he has played his best footy as a CHB but each to their own. In Davis and Taylor with Haynes helping out they’ve got some decent stock down back. Never rated Corr though and I was surprised to see him in this week.

No idea why he is not playing although his form hasn’t been outstanding lately.

Didn’t realise he was playing in different positions, not watched loads of their games this year.

He should definitely be a CHB with that intercepting capability imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back