2nds 2019 Finals – SF v Poor Little SA Richmond (Preview/Gameday/Review)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think Atley will make it.

Has been such a bad decision maker every SANFL game i've watched this year.

From what I have seen Atley is also an awful kick and we have plenty of those. We have enough midfielders and we should look at a trade. I would sooner keep Trengove on the list than hang onto Atley.

I assumed it was a concussion to go off the ground and stay off.

I saw he went off twice via the umps crossing their arms (blood rule?), One for the head cut that got bandaged up. Did he not come back on the 2nd time?

I saw he went off twice via the umps crossing their arms (blood rule?), One for the head cut that got bandaged up. Did he not come back on the 2nd time?

Pretty sure he finished the game on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More than anything I love that this group look like they care.

One of the main reasons we lost in 2017 was because Dougal Howard was back in the SANFL after the AFL team finished the season and 100% looked like he didn't want to be there and played like he wasn't there.

When I see Marshall ecstatic to be kicking goals, even in the reserves, it warms my heart.

One of the main reasons we lost in 2017 was because Dougal Howard was back in the SANFL after the AFL team finished the season and 100% looked like he didn't want to be there and played like he wasn't there.

When I see Marshall ecstatic to be kicking goals, even in the reserves, it warms my heart.
It's easy to forget the tragedy that Todd's had to face in a short career. I'm sure he's ecstatic to win at any level to honour his parents. I know it's only the reserves blah blah blah but seeing the emotion in these guys is awesome.

We exist to win premierships. Todd's just doing his bit. Great to see :thumbsu:

It's easy to forget the tragedy that Todd's had to face in a short career. I'm sure he's ecstatic to win at any level to honour his parents. I know it's only the reserves blah blah blah but seeing the emotion in these guys is awesome.

We exist to win premierships. Todd's just doing his bit. Great to see :thumbsu:

It has never been just the reserves to me. It is still Port Adelaide. It's still 150 years to live up to.

No doubt some other players haven't always shared that view.

As strange as it sounds, the Maggies are better off playing this finals series without the power in the finals. It was a mess the last time around. Players that qualified but hadn't played together as a team in the Maggies side were selected in the gf once the power were out, despite not playing sanfl footy for a couple of months. The team lost all momentum and cohesion. This time around the team is settled, with minimal changes giving it a much better chance of winning the flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back