List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a bit annoyed with WCE holding onto Rawlings until what, November? Ridiculous. We need him now to start facilitating these deals while everyone else is doing the same.

My source has sent this over and confirms my suspicion that modern technology is assisting Brady even if he's near a world away. And heck he looks busy

gifopolis.com_1602001.gif

My source has sent this over and confirms my suspicion that modern technology is assisting Brady even if he's near a world away. And fu** he looks busy

View attachment 748795
No doubt Brady is pulling strings behind the scenes.

But who other than Rhyce is meeting the players and contacting the player managers to convince players to come to us?

No doubt Brady is pulling strings behind the scenes.

But who other than Rhyce is meeting the players and contacting the player managers to convince players to come to us?

Our success rate hasn't been flash in that department, so not sure we're any worse off. had a chat about our failed attempts and asked why we didn't put a timeline on our offers.

ie Martin yeah a million bucks a year, we understand there's a bit to think about, so take a week, after that we have to move on to another target. I'm sure you'd appreciate Dustin the trade window has an expiry date and we need to know your decision.

Not overly difficult, but we got played more than once by Pickering, still shake my head.

Our success rate hasn't been flash in that department, so not sure we're any worse off. had a chat about our failed attempts and asked why we didn't put a timeline on our offers.

ie Martin yeah a million bucks a year, we understand there's a bit to think about, so take a week, after that we have to move on to another target. I'm sure you'd appreciate Dustin the trade window has an expiry date and we need to know your decision.

Not overly difficult, but we got played more than once by Pickering, still shake my head.
Fair enough but fairly alarming that we are going into a trade period with just a coach doing the negotiations

Won’t be hard to understand if we fail to bring anyone in this period

My source has sent this over and confirms my suspicion that modern technology is assisting Brady even if he's near a world away. And fu** he looks busy

View attachment 748795

No doubt he's pulling strings remotely and doing all he can, but part of me think him not being at Arden St. may have an affect in any deals we wanna make without him able to be present at any meetings and so forth, could effect the outcomes just a tad, and that may be all it takes for someone to look elsewhere.

Papley and Dougal Howard is what I’m hearing are our two targets

Would be pretty satisfied if this is all we're after.

Fair enough but fairly alarming that we are going into a trade period with just a coach doing the negotiations

Could be worse , bard could be said coach
Think Shaw is more well liked

Papley and Dougal Howard is what I’m hearing are our two targets

Straight swap for wood

Knowing poort they’d want our first

Why are we not in for Aidan Corr?? 195cm full back.

Free agent next year so Giants would look at offers. They need to clear salary also. Stuck behind Davis and Haynes as key backs.

Has battled injuries but a Melbourne boy and heading into his prime. Worth a discussion surely.

Yeah hear you, but it took me awhile to see our list isn't that bad. Without sounding like I'm repeating myself we weren't very well run you can see that clearly in the article by Whitecross.
He didn't venture down arse-licking street, saying s**t like we'll build on the foundations laid by others. it was an old fashioned backhander to the past admin.

I believe we will continue to work on our skills & fitness, the actual basics of the game. From there fingers crossed we get Jacobs, EVW and Daw back. McDonald will I feel "play within his capabilities". Walker is another we want in the side- fingers crossed again.

Garner, LDU, Ahern and Zurhaar are not AFL fit.

Hall is another- fingers crossed ( again) Then we have the likes of Bon Scotts fav whole lotta Hosie and a smattering of rookies. we need to move up the table start to play finals and the talent will again want to come to North.

Why are we not in for Aidan Corr?? 195cm full back.

Free agent next year so Giants would look at offers. They need to clear salary also. Stuck behind Davis and Haynes as key backs.

Has battled injuries but a Melbourne boy and heading into his prime. Worth a discussion surely.

He plays his best football against us.

Yeah hear you, but it took me awhile to see our list isn't that bad. Without sounding like I'm repeating myself we weren't very well run you can see that clearly in the article by Whitecross.
He didn't venture down arse-licking street, saying s**t like we'll build on the foundations laid by others. it was an old fashioned backhander to the past admin.

I believe we will continue to work on our skills & fitness, the actual basics of the game. From there fingers crossed we get Jacobs, EVW and Daw back. McDonald will I feel "play within his capabilities". Walker is another we want in the side- fingers crossed again.

Hall is another- fingers crossed ( again) Then we have the likes of Bon Scotts fav whole lotta Hosie and a smattering of rookies. we need to move up the table start to play finals and the talent will again want to come to North.
Sounds like we don’t plan to bring anyone in then? Hence the lack of urgency to appoint list manager etc

I agree our list is good but there’s alway room to add a player or 2 and hopefully we aren’t handicapping ourselves in negotiations by not having enough people other than the coach there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like we don’t plan to bring anyone in then?

No not true, I actually don't know, just stating we've a bit to work with in -house so it's not all doom and gloom. I think Papley is a real chance and having Sydney interested ( apparently) in Wood doesn't do us any harm. Also the Shaw connection assists.

Not really. I'm sure that apart from the inability to get Brady in place prior to the Trading period, the club will have its finger on the pulse. I don't understand the levels of angst that some posters have about just about every aspect of the club's operations. Worry about the things that you can control and forget the rest.

I strongly believe we have the cattle too

Let’s finally build that foundation with our group and we will start adding talent on top

Rather than “we don’t have a good list and we have lack of faith in our youth, quick let’s get Dusty, Kelly, anyone!”

Getting a bit annoyed with WCE holding onto Rawlings until what, November? Ridiculous. We need him now to start facilitating these deals while everyone else is doing the same.

Papley is the most gettable for us in terms of any name we can lure. I'm gonna be pretty annoyed if we miss out considering we have a fit and available Wood we can trade now while the currency is good.
Why would they want Mason if s**t moustache joe ends up there?

Article by Brendan..... where?

d78591587f8e55011382c9f831af906d.jpg
Hmmmmm, interesting

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back