Preview 2019 Grand Final - Richmond vs GWS, Saturday 28th September, MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you suffering from nerves and stress , got some great stuff on you tube
Especially for all us music heads
Check out
" wings of Pegasus musical analysis "
Fil there guitarist picks various songs from all different genres
And artists, talks about why they are great ,,, he has over a hundred
Listed on YouTube,,, he is always open to suggestions as well,
And does read all the comments,, really cool dude with a great pommy accent

Also Rick Beato, does a regular vid ,, called what makes this song great
Similar to fil but rick has access to all the original mixes and original recordings
Of songs, so he can isolate the bass, from the guitar, and vocals etc etc
Very educational, , does a lot of 90s music, occasionally going back to 60s and 70s
Rick also does segments like
20 greatest guitar intros
20 greatest bass intros
20 greatest drum intros
So on and so on
Hope you guys enjoy ( if you all know about theses guys then great , )
ROCK ON GO TIGERS
Might give it a go, need to give pr0n a rest

I think they made the right decision in selecting Pickett, but I also think that you’re right in that the omission leaves quite a bit of a sour taste for them.

I can see where you are coming from of course, but I don’t think the club expected Pickett to perform in the Grand Final and the last training session the way he did. He was fantastic in the VFL Grand Final and was in so many contests trying to win it. It’s probably a better performance than what I have seen from either of McIntosh and Ross (even though he’s only 18) this year. He’s got a mature body and has the ability to add more to our side than the other two options IMO.

Would you prefer to go with making sure everyone gets to play in a Grand Final or do you want to make sure you give yourself the best chance to win the AFL Premiership by leaving out two potential covers from the VFL Grand Final for security and then pick the best overall performer for the AFL Grand Final? Club went with the latter and, even though I personally would have played Ross and McIntosh in the VFL Grand Final, I think it is probably a good decision for a shot at the AFL Premiership.

Tough, but it is what it is

Ross is a first year player. He will get over it. only played a handful of games

I hate to say it but Maccas hasnt been good enough

For all you suffering from nerves and stress , got some great stuff on you tube
Especially for all us music heads
Check out
" wings of Pegasus musical analysis "
Fil there guitarist picks various songs from all different genres
And artists, talks about why they are great ,,, he has over a hundred
Listed on YouTube,,, he is always open to suggestions as well,
And does read all the comments,, really cool dude with a great pommy accent

Also Rick Beato, does a regular vid ,, called what makes this song great
Similar to fil but rick has access to all the original mixes and original recordings
Of songs, so he can isolate the bass, from the guitar, and vocals etc etc
Very educational, , does a lot of 90s music, occasionally going back to 60s and 70s
Rick also does segments like
20 greatest guitar intros
20 greatest bass intros
20 greatest drum intros
So on and so on
Hope you guys enjoy ( if you all know about theses guys then great , )
ROCK ON GO TIGERS
Hahah I've been watching his videos for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really a risk .He's the 22nd player picked so no pressure .It's just a matter of playing his role ,which will probably be play 50% game time and give cotch ,titch ,prestia a spell .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

kick 8 and win the norm smith as well

Fyfe will come out of the stands and hand over his brownlow as well

Ross is a first year player. He will get over it. only played a handful of games

I hate to say it but Maccas hasnt been good enough
Yep I agree both points. Another thing is that McIntosh has in fact already won a Premiership and out of Ross and Pickett, Ross is the one that has a better chance in partaking in a Richmond AFL Grand Final down the track. Ross is 18 and Pickett is 27.

Pickett might’ve only come in halfway through the year, but he’s very much a part of Richmond already so we’d like to see him win an AFL Premiership as much as anyone else on our list. Not to mention that his form has been good enough for a call up.

I think they made the right decision in selecting Pickett, but I also think that you’re right in that the omission leaves quite a bit of a sour taste for them.

I can see where you are coming from of course, but I don’t think the club expected Pickett to perform in the Grand Final and the last training session the way he did. He was fantastic in the VFL Grand Final and was in so many contests trying to win it. It’s probably a better performance than what I have seen from either of McIntosh and Ross (even though he’s only 18) this year. He’s got a mature body and has the ability to add more to our side than the other two options IMO.

Would you prefer to go with making sure everyone gets to play in a Grand Final or do you want to make sure you give yourself the best chance to win the AFL Premiership by leaving out two potential covers from the VFL Grand Final for security and then pick the best overall performer for the AFL Grand Final? Club went with the latter and, even though I personally would have played Ross and McIntosh in the VFL Grand Final, I think it is probably a good decision for a shot at the AFL Premiership.

Tough, but it is what it is
Correct. Let's not forget the 21 players already named in the squad. They just want the best player possible going into war with them on Saturday and that happens to be Pickett.

Pickett is the correct choice

BOG in VFL granny...9 beastly tackles
BOG/ bests in Prelim7 tackles

Remember that ballsy mark running front on into a pack...at a crucial time of the match....when we needed someone to stand up?

Will genuinely cause the giants a massive headache...giants cant tag everyone...hahahaha

Hard as iron

Silky skills

Runs all day

Slots goals

Is excellent defensively

Well done RFC selectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back