Prediction Jenkins' Trade Value: 2 first rounders or a half-eaten sandwich?

What will Jenkins trade for?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance Essendon might be interested in getting him back if they lose Daniher? Could also help fill their gap in the ruck with Ryder choosing to go to the Saints instead of Bombers.

They've got 31, which is probably too early, and 47 which is probably too late. Maybe their 47+60/65?

Any chance Essendon might be interested in getting him back if they lose Daniher? Could also help fill their gap in the ruck with Ryder choosing to go to the Saints instead of Bombers.

They've got 31, which is probably too early, and 47 which is probably too late. Maybe their 47+60/65?

47 is spot on for Jenkins

easy way to trade everyone will be happy with that outcome

don't care what we get. anything really. glad to see the back of him. i've seen AFLW players crack in harder than him, down hill skiier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My value for JJ is the steak knives for any deal that helps us sweeten the pot for either Luko or another 1st round pick.

And I don't really care what that means numerically!

Jenkins has just put himself in a position of Value re Draft Picks, There are a few Clubs out they with reasonable picks but bugger all Cap, and he has positioned himself right in front of them.
By announcing he is willing to go anywhere and take a base salary, he has open doors. and those doors will benefit the Crows.

Do you know who's eighth on our all time goal kicking list?

I'll give you a hint. He currently holds a position in our football department
Don't care. JJ has been a good player for us. Even more than that, he is voluntarily leaving the club when he could stay and force us to pay him $500k for the next two years - perhaps taking a paycut - and prepared to go anywhere. That helps us. The man deserves more respect than a half eaten ******* sandwich. The way you people turn on players in here, it's no wonder they don't want to stay. Fair dinkum.

We’re going to be very busy this trade period so you would expect we would want to wrap up the straight forward trades (eg Jenkins, Keath) quickly, get some draft picks in and then move on real quick. Take a 3rd rounder for JJ and move on.

Back