Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
The salt level is directly proportional to what a Richmond premiership says about your club's year.

Cats fans know they blew it. *, they had a plan to turn your headlights on to welcome baldy back home and fairytale premiership. Of course it was a sectacular backfire as they traded themselves into a hole, Danger can't perform in big games and Kelly is going to leave. Oh and they gave their miserable coach a contract extension. Basically they are ****ed and they know it.

Weagles are crying because they catastrophically blew the double chance and in true WA fashion have to put the blame on mysterious forces from over east rather than admit they ****ed up. Which is kind of weird because when we lost the prelim last year it was pretty obvious to us all that we ****ed up rather than the afl or the umps or God knows who to blame for it.

All the other oppos were never really in the running for a flag. Even pie supporters are traumatised from losing all the time. I think half of them were glad they didn't make the granny tbh.

Salty Swans supporters -

"All Clubs would be excepting of The MCG Being the home of the GF As it always has been and should be if Richmond & Collingwood played 11 home games there like the rest of the competition do at their home grounds. Playing 17 or 18 there a year is a ****ing disgrace and in Richmonds case not leaving there for 7 weeks on end is farcical so Give the ***** 11 games there a year and if they are good enough to make top 4 on that and win the flag all power to them. "

"Why don't you get out of his arse and while you are at it go buy a ****ing Richmond membership. Him, their club and their supporters are all ****ing Dogs.

You don't know what I was replying to. No real love for them and their feral fans , I just hate GWS because they have been gifted players , if we got what they got we would have won another 3 flags ! "

I tend to agree with this but lets not forget there are a whole lot of people that should be answerable for this other than the hordes who will blame Longmire going forward because let's face it you can't pull your socks up if you've got none on. I've been vocal on the leg up Richmond get with their MCG Concession during H&A Season and have not hid my dislike for them or their scum supporters but the areas you are talking about you have to give give credit where it is due. Great forsight in recruiting.

Salt tastes extra bitter when all you've ever tasted is cola.

I called this bloke out on twitter a couple of times for his anti tiger articles. He has blocked me (so i found out). What a soft utensil.

D987C42A-3516-4414-A98C-A77D4BED08AE.png

Salty Swans supporters -

"All Clubs would be excepting of The MCG Being the home of the GF As it always has been and should be if Richmond & Collingwood played 11 home games there like the rest of the competition do at their home grounds. Playing 17 or 18 there a year is a ****ing disgrace and in Richmonds case not leaving there for 7 weeks on end is farcical so Give the ***** 11 games there a year and if they are good enough to make top 4 on that and win the flag all power to them. "

"Why don't you get out of his arse and while you are at it go buy a ****ing Richmond membership. Him, their club and their supporters are all ****ing Dogs.

You don't know what I was replying to. No real love for them and their feral fans , I just hate GWS because they have been gifted players , if we got what they got we would have won another 3 flags ! "

I tend to agree with this but lets not forget there are a whole lot of people that should be answerable for this other than the hordes who will blame Longmire going forward because let's face it you can't pull your socks up if you've got none on. I've been vocal on the leg up Richmond get with their MCG Concession during H&A Season and have not hid my dislike for them or their scum supporters but the areas you are talking about you have to give give credit where it is due. Great forsight in recruiting.
This is Gold!!! Imagine how miserable your life must be to get that angry over a sport lmao

Salty Swans supporters -

In amongst all their whinges about games at the G, how unfair it is to have to travel, etc, etc, etc, was this classic little exchange:

Somebody mentioned Greene's old man getting arrested (even this was salty as they hate GWS!)
Greene's rat father arrested for headbutting a female policewoman . He is hated in local footy .

Upon hearing that Toby Martin, er, Dustin Greene, er, what's this name again?'s old man was arrested...
The media sob story of him missing Dusty’s big day is pathetic.

They're a well informed lot on Big Footy. :tearsofjoy:

Everyone wants close exciting games yet they all forget the garbage that was2005-2006. The last two minutes of those games may have been exciting, but the games themselves were not.
Qualifying final between Cats and Pies and the Prelim between GWS and Pies were of the same standard, rubbish football not worthy of finals

What I find really funny is last year when we f’ed ourselves out of a GF I think we pretty much conceded Collingwood were the better team on the night and West Coast went on to win the flag. I don’t seem to recall people going on to Eagles fans that they only won because we weren’t there (I’m sure there were some), but generally I think we were too busy licking our wounds and let them enjoy their flag.
But they seem to have a real chip on their shoulder over it all? Maybe they have convinced themselves that they were lucky we didn’t make it or something? Like they’ve been playing it out in their own minds to the point where they they thought they’d been arguing with us, but the whole time they’ve been arguing with themselves?
Got to be honest didn’t see it coming.. who would? Even Giants fans are taking it better than Eagles fans🥴

I think the attitude of many West Coast supporters has been disappointing. I was absolutely thrilled to see them win last years premiership in the last few minutes (was literally jumping out of my chair). True it was about beating Collingwood, but I think a hell of lot of us felt genuine good will towards them and their success and went out of our way to congratulate them (and thank them).

Frankly they should be saving all their salt for their own club not us. Unbelievably blowing their double chance losing to Hawthorn in the last round at their home ground, the Rioli scandal and then going in as favourites and losing to Geelong. Collingwood, Geelong and Brisbane (there have been a lot of cranky Lions) was predictable, West Coast less so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

love it that we belt teams in grand finals and make it so that only richmond supporters are enjoying the day

Was a fantastic game I loved it , completely nooooo heart in mouth type close game can * right off when we play as far as I’m concerned .

Pretty hard to defend the first one. That was a complete fu** wit thing to do.
I despise it. Hated seeing the Tiger burn the Giants scarf on Saturday night.
Great fun to take the piss out of oppo supporters but burning the colors is childish and disrespectful.

Woukd make my blood boil seeing our colors burnt

I despise it. Hated seeing the Tiger burn the Giants scarf on Saturday night.
Great fun to take the piss out of oppo supporters but burning the colors is childish and disrespectful.

Woukd make my blood boil seeing our colors burnt

Yeah just dumb it is I agree

Someone on the main board said "Great. Another 12 months of listening to these pompous campaigners. They are the worst winners imagineable".
WTF did they expect.
We were the butt of jokes for the best part of four decades. Half the average lifespan of a human being.

joffa did it for the pies preliminaryship last year
Yeah but .... Joffa. Total *******.
Burning jumpers is the lowest form of s**t.
Embarrassed one ours did it.

Someone on the main board said "Great. Another 12 months of listening to these pompous campaigners. They are the worst winners imagineable".
WTF did they expect.
We were the butt of jokes for the best part of four decades. Half the average lifespan of a human being.

Yep

I actually like footy banter and being the butt of jokes didn’t upset me too much, but it annoys me those same people can’t take it back.

Even before we won the flag, on non footy boards it was perfectly fine to give Richmond s**t, yet as soon as a Richmond supporter gives another team s**t it’s “this isn’t a football board” or “take it to the bay”

It’s mainly a Bigfooty thing thankfully, but there’s always been double standards in regards to banter and celebrating when it comes to Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back