List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Bonar wouldn't be the worst pickup if we can get him on a cheap contract. He's a really big and thick inside mid with great penetration on his kicks, he'd fill the hole on our list.
I completely agree, the Giants have a history of letting some of youngsters go for much less than they played for them. I’d love to see us try.

You don’t rate lynch and what’s CCJ , a bowl of goldfish , he has hands like a steel trap , don’t worry about that
I thought CCJ was more a ruckman.

Lynch of course is locked and loaded, I'm more thinking someone for Riewoldt to hand the reigns to in two years. Don't think Balta will play that role.

I'm just nitpicking the only area I see a slight lack of depth.

Lynch of course is locked and loaded, I'm more thinking someone for Riewoldt to hand the reigns to in two years. Don't think Balta will play that role.

A tall defender like marchbank for mine as all our defenders are 27-28+ leave tall forward for another year with CCJ and chol as reserves

West Coke midfield scary on paper, bit like that GWS midfield that shat the bed on the big stage 2 weeks ago ...
They can all look scary but IMO nothing is as scary as Dusty in September.

Wow teams are imploding while we are winning flags...delicious.
Just read Noah Anderson is a tigers fan.
Good on gc for getting the priority pick to develop him for 2 years for us
We may have to keep that dastardly plan under wraps , no * it , see the Kelly offer , we ll double it for anderson ,,,coz we can

Wish the AFL would just send them to Tassie already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Tassie doesn’t want them, they want to start and build their own team 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get it might be seen as a weak draft, but the deal could be done for 2 of those picks. 3 top 20 picks is insane.

this years pick 4 isnt as strong as normal, and the south australians are expected to start dropping in the teens

for the crows its two decent SA players versus one slightly better victorian (for example)

this years pick 4 isnt as strong as normal, and the south australians are expected to start dropping in the teens

for the crows its two decent SA players versus one slightly better victorian (for example)
4 for 12 and 18 makes sense. Its basically just undoing the trade with Carlton last year.

The rumor tweet was suggesting 4 for 12, 18 and the 2020 first round pick. So 3 picks in the teens.

heres another trade we could get interested in.

Dougal Howard wants to go to Saints apparently. Argument about what he is worth. Saints say 13 is too much, say 19 or so closer to the mark.

So Howard to Saints plus pick combo from RFC and Port

13 to RFC

19 to Port

The other thing which is interesting is Bonar might go to the Saints and GWS looking for a pick around 20-25 possibly from what I am seeing on bigfoot

Looking at some of these deals the Saints are a big player who want Hill, Howard, Ryder and Z Jones.

How are they going to do it with pick 6?? They are trying to get picks from the Bulldogs 13 for Bruce and another pick for Stevens but Geelong in particular want to play hard ball possibly.

This is where can RFC get involved to get pick 13? Will Freo accept a later pick and RFC get pick 6 if they want McIntosh and Menadue?? All very interesting

I don’t think it’s necessary to recruit a KPF. KPD I do for a couple years time. When Jack is looking at retiring, we’ll grab one of the King twins

4 for 12 and 18 makes sense. Its basically just undoing the trade with Carlton last year.

The rumor tweet was suggesting 4 for 12, 18 and the 2020 first round pick. So 3 picks in the teens.

Gws obviously have a specific player in mind, and don't value next year's draft

Surely GWS would want to cough up less than 12, 18 and the 2020 first round pick for pick 4.

Should RFC get involved and take pick 18 from GWS giving them later pick(s) combo to make it fairer for GWS and help them in other trading??

They might not want 38 and 40 but both picks might have more points helping them pursue other players or picks with other clubs. Does this help them get Green?

Adelaide apparently chasing a few SA players like Port after pick 10

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back