List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me? coz there's plenty worse and Cam aint that bad, gotta bit a ticker too.
Maybe we're blinded by his Hollywood good looks and charisma.

Not you young fella. I was having a rambling chat with Butters.

Some useless info re Cam. His Mother was saying he and Jack Trengove were school mates when their families lived in Naracoorte, which my old home town.

Do agree he has shown a level of ticker which is more than can be said for some others throughout the Club.

I dont know why we arent going to St Kilda with a deal for Howard. Why wait for them to come to us when they have pick 12 which is going to be on traded? Lets be the team that receives it!

Howard + Ryder + Gray + 29 for 12. Could shuffle some later picks to balance it up if needed.

With picks 10 & 12 we walk out of this draft with 2 excellent players, both tall if we want them to be along with Mead.
Wtf!
I wouldn’t do Howard for 12, let alone the rest!

Sam Gray & Josh Jenkins are like a couple of spare ones at a wedding this trade period.

Could it be a possibility to send Howard Gray Ryder and pick 29 to the Saints for pick 12 and 18 and use them plus a future 3rd to GC for Lukosius?

I still maintain Sam Gray is a fine footballer who would play well in a system that doesn't try and make him into a FF.

Someone will pick him up for peanuts. They're just waiting until the big deals are done to do it. Same with Jenkins actually.

Yeah finishing 6th-10th on a regular basis definitely prolongs your career more than anything other than a premiership or two.

I definitely see why you view Ken as this. I’m still hoping he just has a bit too much confidence in the team, and we have over performed a bit. Perhaps it doesn’t matter either way if the result is the same and we don’t fix the list.

He sounded very confident that we could challenge for a flag in 2020,
hopefully he is right and not just aiming for the career coach’s premiership of “top 4”.
How the hell does Ken think we have a squad capable of winning a premiership, the guy is totally delusional and has sold his snake oil to the board, Koch & KT.

Well I'm not buying anything of what Hinkley has for sale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could it be a possibility to send Howard Gray Ryder and pick 29 to the Saints for pick 12 and 18 and use them plus a future 3rd to GC for Lukosius?
They are trying to bring in several other players, this doesn’t help.

They will use 18 on Howard and probably try and get a later back.

Use a first and next years first on Hill, second on Zack Jones and Buttler.

Unless the Hill trade sours or they think they need next years first for King.

I wouldn't be accepting 18 alone. But I would give up Ryder and Howard for 12.

I domt want 18 at all. We'd end up using it on mead

Thrn

Carlton
Gray and future 3rd round for
Pick 43

Frampton and for pick 48 with crows

So we go into draft with pick 10,12 get mead with the 40's picks, and pick up a few late tall players with our later picks

Last edited:
I’m honestly surprised Jenkins to Port isn’t something that gained traction. It’s almost a perfect fit really. Frampton for Jenkins, tick. We have basically no tall forwards, tick. And we also have zero strategy in terms of list management/age profile. I’m sure our playing list would all be pretty pissed about it though, that could be the one major hurdle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back