Live Event 2019 Trade Radio Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Viewing? are people watching 'trade radio'?
You can if you want to.

I turned it on before for a minute when that cyclone bloke was ripping into them and told them he was watching them. I was curious how they reacted, they weren’t talking and the melt went for a good 90 seconds. Was hilarious 🤣

I know Sam McClure is a journalist trying to get the news 1st, but why is he on trade radio.

It really appears that he couldn't give a s**t about listening to callers (although they are generally terrible) or listening to Dal.

I know Sam McClure is a journalist trying to get the news 1st, but why is he on trade radio.

It really appears that he couldn't give a s**t about listening to callers (although they are generally terrible) or listening to Dal.
He seems to host, read the Telstra ad, intros and outros, dump callers etc. Lucky since Dal would probably struggle with that side of it.

I don’t think there’s a lot of depth in the accredited media haha, do you have someone else in mind?

Need Tom Browne to host, get some real laughs then and the call in's would be much funnier..

Old Tommy Browne always looking like he's wearing his dad's suit. I feel like he's a plant by blokes like Purple and McClure to make sure they're not the worst footy journalist going round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone on this thread should just make a pact to call up every time the lines are open, and ask nothing other then:

"So, any news on Daniher to the Swans?"
Sounds like there's a few on this boat! Nice work ladies and gents

Can we have someone call in and call them mmmaaaaaatttteeee, how yous doing

Lamo Barrett must be his teacher - that's exactly his modus operandi

The AFL have put rules in place so that trades can't be lodged until 3pm on deadline days to create drama.
That's the worst thing I've heard over the last two weeks

Lol, what if another option pops up and a club changes its mind about a purported deal before 3pm!! :D

Anyway, sounds like forget about this till 15:00

The AFL have put rules in place so that trades can't be lodged until 3pm on deadline days to create drama.
That's the worst thing I've heard over the last two weeks
for real?

Here's an idea...reduce it to 1 week again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back