No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Coast WILL take Rowell & Anderson, best mates who can play!

the dees should be into him big time. If he wants play footy in Victoria they’ve got the first legit shot at him

I remember one knob Saints supporter actually having a go at me for supporting a team that hadn't won a flag since 1980!
self-awareness is not a strong quality in most saints supporters. Just look at the MB

Thats a good point but without hesitation I say yes. This year was broken up with injuries and then inclusions and more often than not the 22 formed a great team. But our TEAM, I reckon, goes much deeper than 22. And if we can have fewer injuries and really get some continuity then absolutely we will be a better TEAM than this year.

I'm not saying we are guaranteed a flag next year, but I'm expecting some dominant performances throughout the year from the club.

Bloody hell I'm excited. I was bloody excited in 17 and 19 when we had some new recruits come in that I thought could really help, but I'm more excited and hopeful for next year. And for the first time ever I'm pretty confident in the tigers for a few years down the line.

I’d rather no dominant performances, scrape into the top 4 and save all our energy for finals. I think our club has learned a lot from 2019.
I think we will see a lot more youngsters played early.
1-2 week injuries pushed out to 3-4 as precautionary attempts. Really doing everything to time our run for finals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d rather no dominant performances, scrape into the top 4 and save all our energy for finals. I think our club has learned a lot from 2019.
1-2 week injuries pushed out to 3-4 as precautionary attempts. Really doing everything to time our run for finals

this is risky. its a very even league and you only have to be a bit off and any team can role you

ideally you peak at finals but you still wanna make top 2/top4

W537n0T.png

Because Richmond are hated by the MB and probably one if scum supporter mods that did it , if it was any other club it would left up .

hate to see the main board if carlton ever become successful again
their fans will be worse than ours expect mods will let them run riot and make it unbearable for oppos
unlike our posters who get the clamps applied to us by main board mods

their fans will be worse than ours expect mods will let them run riot and make it unbearable for oppos

will never happen while sos is the list manager and the current board remains in place

Yep 100% they will be literally unbearable, so may as well keep sticking the boots into the scum for the next however many years they are s**t. .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are the rules? Can you just nominate for the PSD or do you have to nominate for the national draft as well?
A listed and uncontracted Player who desires to be included in the Pre-Season Draft shall lodge with the AFL by 2.00 p.m. on a date determined by the AFL for the Pre-Season Draft a duly completed nomination in the form prescribed in Schedule 1 as Form 11.

A Player (other than a first year draft choice Player or such a player in his second year), nominating for the Pre-Season Draft may specify in his nomination the Football Payments which he will require if he is drafted

With regards to the ND
in the case of an Uncontracted Player who is still on a Club’s List such nomination shall be lodged by such date and time prior to the National Draft Selection Meeting as determined by the AFL, together with the form prescribed in Schedule 1 as Form 40.

I hope what you described comes to pass.

My confidence however, feels that we can do all that even with a dominant games peppered throughout.

gold coast have first pick they'll just take him back he ain't slipping to carlton's pick

The Suns won't do this; it will trigger a restraint of trade case by Jack Martin (if he's so inclined) and he'll probably win.

That would bring about an end to player trading, if not the draft itself.

In short, the AFL won't let it get to that point. They'll help the Suns try to reach a deal and mend fences, but if he's adamant about leaving the AFL will tell the Suns to stfu.

Melbourne might draft him though.

The Suns won't do this; it will trigger a restraint of trade case by Jack Martin (if he's so inclined) and he'll probably win.

That would bring about an end to player trading, if not the draft itself.

In short, the AFL won't let it get to that point. They'll help the Suns try to reach a deal and mend fences, but if he's adamant about leaving the AFL will tell the Suns to stfu.

Melbourne might draft him though.

Read somewhere Shemons not interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back